Adi: They targeted her because she was a woman..

He genuinely had some feelings for her in the past. Adhiyaman encouraged him to pursue the relationship at the beginning. But when he approached his father again to ask her hand in marriage, Adhiyaman denied..

He also posed a condition to Prajan to either give up on our sister or his wealth..

Prajan decided to give up on our sister and did the deed which caused her to get pregnant. He told her to abort when he got to know about pregnancy and told her that he was just playing with her. She denied to abort.. That guy also knew our sister had some complications with her pregnancy.

He chickened out as her pregnancy looked complicated and fled away to I country to avoid getting caught in our hands.. Because even his father was not made aware of this point that he got her pregnant..

Eeshwar was extremely angered. His sister got played and he had no idea about it.

Eeshwar: How did you find everything out, Brother???

Adi: After I got to know about her condition, I searched for him.. After I found him, he told me everything in the dear of death...

I did not involve Ranjan in this due to his feelings for our sister..

Ranjan looked at his boss as he continued speaking..

Adi: I went to Niru... Stayed their on daytime.. Showed to media my presence.. By nights, I searched for him... At the end of the first night, we found him... On the second night, he was no more..

Eeshwar: How did you do it??? I know that you promised once that you will never dirty your hand with someone's blood... So how could you do it???

Adi: I didn't kill him with my hands...

Eeshwar: What???

Adi: we just sedated him and left him in the demilitarized zone of I country...

As I country is so strict about its border, all we needed to do was put him in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Namma sister epdi victim aanalo apdi...

Avan elinchu paathadhum Anga patrol irundha military people Avan mela irundha rebel flag eh paathutu suttutanga.. Indha news veliya varadhu... Yaarukum theriyadhu... Because if they let that news out, then they will be raided by those rebel gangs... But they don't know that they did not kill a rebel... They just killed a filthy bastard...

His voice sounded so sharp and rigid without any remorse.

Eeshwar: How were you able to stand through everything???

He expressed his concern for his only brother..

Adi: I have seen worst, Eeshwar.. I will not kill anyone.. But if I'm forced to, then I will...

Indha nerathuku Adhiyaman ku Therinju irukkum... Ana avanale keka Mudiyadhu.. sollavum Mudiyadhu... Ullave puzhungi puzhungi saaga veandiyadhu dhaan...

And I did not do this out of personal vengeance, I did this for doing a crime against women... Oru ponna edhirthu thappu panna inime yaarukum bayam varanum....

Even if they are from high society, they should be scared of the consequences.. Idhu en thangachi nu illa... Yaarku nadandhalum idhu dhaan gadhi... Indha country le oru princess ke safety illana epdi???

Ranjan.... Immediate bill pass pannanum... Write it down.... If a person of any sex is convicted for rape and proved for offence, they will be given a punishment of death...

Inime indha naatule yaarum ponnungaleiyum kozhandhaigaleiyum thoda koodadhu...

The initial affection seen on Adi's face when they entered the room was completely gone... He roared like a lion.. Eeshwar and Ranjan knew how much this had affected him.. Ranjan nodded his head..