Carlisle then led Laurent and Seraphina into the home.

"Wait in the garage, dear." Seraphina nodded and waited patiently again. Not ten minutes went by before someone flicked on the light.

"Sara." She was enveloped in a hug by Rosalie, and Seraphina returned it. As Rosalie was hugging Seraphina, the others sprang into action on getting supplies from cupboards.

"I've had to fight out kind before. We're hard to kill." Jasper said, standing near Seraphina.

"But not impossible. We'll tear him up." Edward spat and Emmett smirked.

"We'll rip him apart with our hands then burn the pieces."

"I don't relish killing another creature." Carlisle stated and the family stopped working. "Even a sadistic one like James."

"If he doesn't get one of us first." Rosalie replied, annoyed.

"This is insane." Bella exclaimed, horrified. "You can't put yourselves in danger for this - for me."

"Too late." Rosalie sneered and Edward shot her a look before he grabbed two keys off the hook and threw one to Carlisle.

"I'll run Bella and Sara South, whilst you take the tracker away." Edward spoke his plan, but Carlisle shook his head.

"No, Edward. The tracker thinks you won't leave Bella. He'll follow you."

"Why don't you let him come to us and then just kill the bitch?" Seraphina asked. She was tired and just wanted to lie in Jasper's bed and fall asleep.

"I'll go with Bella and Sara. Jasper and I will drive them south."

"What about Ben?" Seraphina asked and Alice chuckled.

"It's okay, Sara. He's out visiting family." Seraphina nodded. It seemed a plan was in motion. "I'll keep them safe, Edward." Alice said as she stepped towards him.

"Could you keep your thoughts to yourself?" He snapped and Alice mumbled a small apology. He gave his keys to Alice and sighed. He then opened Bella's suitcase and threw an item on clothing to Rosalie and Esme. "Esme, Rosalie, put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent."

"Why should I? What is she to me? Just a danger you've inflicted on us." Rosalie spat with much hatred for the eldest Swan girl.

"Rosalie." Carlisle firmly stated as he turned to face the particular blonde. "Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family now. And...we protect our family." Seraphina snickered, seeing that Carlisle seemed very hesitant to speak those words. Rosalie glowered and picked up the clothing item that was thrown at her.

Carlisle hit a button and the big metal garage door opened up. He and Esme climbed into the SUV and the others got into their respective vehicles. Alice went into the red BMW, and Jasper walked up to Seraphina. He grabbed her hand and rubbed soothing circles into it.

"We're gonna be okay." He assured and Seraphina smiled a little.

"I just...i wish she never came to this game. You all wouldn't be in danger, then." Seraphina sighed as Jasper began leading her towards the car. He opened the back door and motioned for Seraphina to go inside the car. She did, and she leant against the window, sighing to herself. She didn't want to leave Forks. She didn't want to leave her Dad.

"It won't be forever, okay? Just until we deal with James." Jasper assured as he climbed into the back with Seraphina. Bella was sat in the passenger seat with Alice driving.

"Let's hope." Seraphina rolled her eyes before opening her hand. She let her magic create a ball of her golden mist before letting it dissipate. She moved the golden mist around her fingers and smiled faintly at the sensation her magic gave her.

~

On the road, Bella kept trying to phone her mom, but it never worked. Seraphina was cuddled into Jasper's side as she slept soundlessly.

After countless hours of driving, Alice finally pulled up to a hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. Jasper got out the vehicle and then leant back in, scooping the still sleeping Seraphina into his grip and carefully got her out the car. Once he was stood straight, the hybrid girl buried her head into his chest again, like she did often, and scrunched her face up.

When Jasper glanced at her, he recognised her face as the one she made when having a nightmare. He only hoped it wasn't bad. They got into a hotel room and Jasper placed Seraphina on the bed that was next to Bella's. Bella clambered onto the bed and let her eyes drop before she was in a light slumber.

DREAM ~

Seraphina stood in a building with arches and mirrors. It was empty and she looked around, stunned. She didn't know where she was or why she was there.

"Hello?" She called out, and when she turned she saw Bella. Her leg was most definitely broken and she had cuts littering her body. She gasped and ran to her sister, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Bella?"

"The other Swan." A taunting voice drawled out and Seraphina was quick to stand and face the voice's owner.

"James." She spat.

"Come to watch her die? It'll  be quite the show." James taunted and Seraphina growled. She used her magic and shot her hand out, a blue electrifying force came from her hand and it narrowly missed James, who moved with vamp speed. James, utterly pissed, bit into her neck.

Seraphina sat up with a start and, like she usually did in these situations, let out a wail.

{not sure it will work but it's one of lydia's screams from teen wolf}

Jasper was quick to get to the room, holding his ears. He let his hands down once Seraphina had finished wailing and he gently held her face in his hands. He looked into her eyes, but they were distant and hazy.

When she blinked, she looked to Jasper and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She muttered and Jasper frowned.

"For what, Darlin'?" He asked softly and Seraphina shook her head.

"I can't change my fate." She muttered, sniffling as she buried her head into the crook of his neck.

hey how was it?
Comment and vote xx

ps it's currently 09:40 in britain and i began writing this at 11 last night. So...sorry if there's any mistakes.