The One I Love

This was the next day and as usual, Shu, Lui and Lia went to school. Everything was the same except for Lui. Today was the day he was going to confess to Shu. Lui walked into the classroom with a nervous face with Lia alongside him. "So, Lui? you ready?" Lia asked as Lui just gave a nod. Shu was not there yet but Lui's heart was already beating way faster than usual. After a few minutes passed by, Shu walked in the classroom with a smile on his face. He walked towards Lui and sat near him. Shu turned towards Lui and gave him a warm smile which Lui found really beautiful. Lui gladly returned it. 

"Ok Students! Today........I am not going to be taking classes because...you all DID REALLY WELL IN THE ANNUAL TALENT'S DAY. AND HERE'S A SMALL SURPRISE............WE WON FIRST PRIZE! All thanks to SHU AND LUI'S BEAUTIFUL KISS!" the teacher said as everyone whistled and clapped. Shu and Lui were a blushing mess. "Thank You Shu and Lui!" the whole class said as they both stood up and bowed a thankyou. Man! they are really respectful! "So Students! Do whatever you guys want! You can leave school whenever you want since you won. I'm leaving! I have a date to attend you know! bye!" The teacher as she left in lightning speed.

"A date huh?" Lui thought already fantasizing about his own. Lia tapped Lui as she smirked and gave a I-know-what-you-are-thinking-look. Lui blushed as he looked away. "Ahem! Guys, since mam said that we can do whatever we what, I was thinking about what we should do and Since mam was talking about dating, maybe we could talk about our CRUSHES AND LOVE INTRESTS YOU KNOW!" Lia said which made both Shu and Lui blush. "B-but is that necessary?" Shu asked since he was always that one good boy who thought those things should not be talked at school. 

"Why Shu? Do you think fan girls are going to kill the person you love?" She asked joking as Shu gave a death glare. " So, I'm going first! About me if you see.......I've had this huge crush on this certain someone whom I think is just so cute, handsome, kind, drop-dead gorgeous, generous and also a great mentor, blader and friend I've had since kindergarten. Please...don't get angry anyone! It's...........*drum rolls*.............Shu! I know he won't return my feelings but here's the truth.......Shu, I've always l-o-v-e-d you!" Lia said. She did receive some death glares but there was something that happened which she never would have ever expected. 

She felt the most soft pale arms wrap around her waist as she cried tears of joy. "Listen Lia! You have always been my best friend but I'm sorry........I-I don't want to break our friendship as it's way more precious that us in a relationship.....I'm so so so sorry......but here's one thing......You and Valt have, are and will always be my best friends no matter what! I'm so-sowwy" Shu said breaking into tears in the last word. Everybody were watching them as if it was an over-dramatic teen romance movie.....even Lui. As of Lui, he was happy for them.

After that, many girls came and no boy dared to come. And all the girls said one name, Shu. Finally, it was Lui's turn. He slowly walked to the place and opened his mouth. "So, um....My only crush and love interest is the best person ever. He is literally the most beautiful, innocent, handsome, cute, strong, brave person I have ever met in my life. His eyes are the best. Look at his eyes once and you'll fall in love the next second. His name is..........." Lui trailed off. Everyone were asking his to say the name. he search if Shu wanted to know it. The answer was 'yes'. Shu was also requesting him to say and so, Lui continued. "His name is...........S-Sh-Sh-Sh" It was the first time everyone had noticed Lui stammer in talking. 

This was the first time Lui felt this feeling in his heart, the true feeling of love, the true feeling of warmth, tenderness, fondness and deep affection. Lui wanted to take the burden off of his heart. He wanted to say it, but only one thing was holding him back. What if Shu it hurt because of this. He again turned to look at Shu, who was staring at his, full of curiosity. Shu wanted to know. Shu wanted to know whom Lui loved this much. He wanted to hear the name ring in his ears and so, it did. "Shu" Lui said letting it all go. He let all his burdens, guilts, regrets all go away with the one word, Shu. Everyone were shocked and Lui did not even dare to look at Shu, he was perhaps looking down on the floor, and this is the first time he did that too. 

Lui suddenly felt something or rather someone hold his from behind. The person's pale arms wrapped around Lui's shoulder. Lui guessed the person and he felt the same warmth, fondness and affection in his heart again. Everyone were gnawing at them but this time, they looked at them as if it was a climax of a perfect love story. "Lui, I love you too" The person said and it was none other than Shu. Lui was so so so so embarrassed that he ran away from school, and yes you heard me right, Lui ran away. This was his first time running away from something, and through this, he learnt that everything has a first.  Shu rushed behind Lui, he did not wanted Lui to run away from his feelings, a feeling called love.

Lui ran to the beach as he sat on the sand. Shu rushed there, and sat beside him, touching their shoulders to each other. They both never imagined they would ever talk like they do now, smile like they do now, become friends like are now, and importantly, they never Imagined they would love each other. The sat there, staring at the sea, as the time ticked by. They sat there together not as enemies, not as frenemies, not as friends but as lovers who would do anything for each other. It all looked like a dream. And if it was, then it would be a dream neither of them wants to wake up from. 

Everything changes....

the way you look....

the way you talk.....

the place you are settled....

the way you behave....

but there's one thing that never changes...

and that's.....

....Love...

A life lived in love will never be dull....

Life is the flower for which love is the honey....

All you need is love.......

True love stories never have endings...

and so does this story and it continues...

Love triumphs all and forever!

A/N: So guys, I am so happy to be saying that I have completes my second ever story. This story had been a journey for which helped me realize a lot of things in life and I hope it changes yours too.

I love all of you guys, every single of you. Be good...be bad...I don't care. As long as there's love, ever a thorn can make you smile.

Just remember to give love and you'll go high!

I am so sad and sorry this story has ended....I believe you liked it....I knee the ending is trash but we know everything has a start but it has a end as well, so bye guys, see ya next time in my new book when I start one.

Author signing off!