Practice Day 1

Shu was waiting in the classroom still thinking about why the hell did he accept the offer of becoming a PRINCESS?!!! Today was practice day 1 and Shu already had thoughts running in his mind about the drama. After a few minutes Lia came in. " Hey Cottontop! Watcha doing?" she asked. " Sorry but I'm not in a good mood now." Shu said looking flustered. " Aww come on! are you still thinking about the drama my dear princess?" Lia said teasing Shu as Shu gave an death glare at her. In the middle of the conversation, Lui came in the class. " Oh! My prince, your princess is waiting for you!!" Lia said attempting to tease Lui  but she stopped when Lui gave a glare even scarier than Shu.

after all students came...

" Students, let's start our practice now but before that, let me inform the characters 'kay?" The teacher said as everyone nodded. " So, here are the characters....

Princess (Snow White) - Shu Kurenai ( I don't know why but I'm so excited to write Shu as the princess. lol!)

Prince - Lui Shirosagi ( I did some great job making Lui the Prince don 'cha think?)

Princess's best friend - Lia (I just added this character and she with stay with Show White till the end. She is the hunter's daughter)

Evil mother: Kiana

Dwarf 1 - Mina

Dwarf 2 - Akari

Dwarf 3 -  Emi

Dwarf 4 - Hana

Dwarf 5 - Brielle

Dwarf 6 - Ikumi

Dwarf 7 - Haru

Hunter - Gabe Brunai

Narrator - Shinki

Queen as old women - Aye

Costumes and Makeup - Lia and Shia (these both are NOT related 'kay? don't judge by the name and you guys are probably wondering...)

and Lighting of the stages - your lovely class teacher".

 Just as the characters were mentioned, everyone started talking. Everyone were happy that Shu was the princess but Some of his fangirls were jealous of Lui cause he gets to have THE SHU KURENAI's first KISS!! Lui was madly blushing when he heard the statement. He was going to kiss Shu and isn't that just so awesome?!!. " So, Students, I don't know if any of you are excited but I surely am" The teacher said with a wide smile.  " So let's start with the first scene but before that, here's the summary of the drama.

Jealous of Snow White's beauty, the wicked queen orders the hunter to  murder her innocent stepdaughter. But the hunter cares about Snow White and sends her away with Snow White. The Queen  later discovers that Snow White is still alive and hiding in a cottage with seven friendly little Dwarfs. Disguising herself as an Old women, the queen brings a poisoned apple to Snow White, who falls into a death-like sleep that can be broken only by a kiss from the prince.

 So students,  this is the actual plot we are going to be acting and remember that you have to kiss for real and NO OBJECTIONS!". The last sentence had a lot of consequences. Shu, who was drinking water in peace choked resulting in spilling of water all over his clothes. Lui who was trying to lift the table to help someone, Resulted in throwing the table against wall creating a small crack. Lia who was standing near the wall, had a near death escape from the table thus pushing a few students down. The few students, Pulled the curtain in fear when Lia hit them, thus making the curtain tear and thus, making the classroom a fish market.

" M-mam, but w-we cou-could like change the ending right?" Shu said stammering. " Come on Shu! that's the important part please" The teacher pleaded and Shu had no other choice but to agree.  Unlike Shu, Lui was happy about kissing Shu." So. let start students. 

Part 1:Snow White, is a beautiful princess who lost her mother in a war. She only has a father and thus, her father married another women to live happily but he didn't realize that she was a greedy women. 

Scene one: Snow White stands in the balcony enjoying the wonders of the city happily.

" So, Shu come here and stand here as if you standing in a balcony looking at the beautiful wonders in the city and remember to be a girl" mam said and Shu agreed cause he had no other go. Shu did what mam said and every girl already had their eyes in the shape of an heart. kinda like this...........

Shu looked at them and sweat dropped

Shu looked at them and sweat dropped. " Oops! I did nothing and they are already like this...huh......" Shu thought. 

And .............it went on till the hunter scene. ( Guys :) hehe!)

After the practice, Shu returned home with a tired face cause of course he was tired. " That was exhausting. Time to take a bath and face call, mom......" Shu thought stepping in the bathroom to freshen up. After taking the bath, Shu took his phone, dialing a face call to his mom.

( I'm mentioning Shu's mom as mom here.)

Shu : Hey mom....

Mom : Hey baby! you look tired today. Did something happen in school?

Shu : *sighs*  Yeah.....lot happened *says everything*

Mom : Wow! So my baby is the princess huh? you'll look beautiful and I bet people at Jealous of Lui.

Shu : Yeah.....I saw a lot of girls, already giving him scary death glares. poor him!

Mom : Love it and you guys are gonna kiss right?

Shu : *blushes turning red* M-mom! Don't say it like t-that.....it's em-embarrassing...

Mom *thinks this* : He's in love isn't he? Huh.....I guess he didn't realize his feelings yet.....I' m happy about it but I bet a million dollars, he didn't forget the promise.

Shu : Mom and there's something I need to ask you......

Mom : What dear Snow White?

Shu : huh? Snow White? 

Mom : Yep!

Shu : anyways....are you......