The Best Year pt-1

Start from the beginning

"Okay then, off you go puppy." I giggled

"Puppy? You never call me that" he looked at me weirdly.

"Well, you always make puppy faces, and it fits you well," I said, smiling at him.

"Awh... you make such cute nicknames for me, and I'll make DELICIOUS waffles for my beautiful wife." He said, running off to the kitchen, looks like he's all energetic and no longer tired, I wonder how he'll act if I told him one of the lights were broken.. even tho they aren't.

___________

"Okay Niall, they are delicious just like you said," I said while eating the waffles, I haven't eaten them in a while and these were so amazing.

"I know, 'cause I'm the best cook! And so are you!" Niall said, not wanting to be rude so he added me

__________

I yawned as the TV played.

"Tired?" I heard Niall ask, I laid my head onto his shoulder, resting on that muscular arm of his.

I nodded, rubbing my eyes as I try to look at the TV.

Niall carried me up in a bridal style, taking me upstairs to our bedroom, I could barely open my eyes at that point.

He laid me on the bed and tucked me in, "Good night, my love." He left a peck on my forehead and left, I couldn't even say 'Good night' I instantly fell asleep.

--Christmas Eve, 11:45 pm.--

"I can't wait to open these!" Niall shouts from the living room seeing all the presents left under the Christmas Tree, I gave him two and he gave me one, also cause he has given me a lot of early gifts, and all the things I wanted.

"There are 15 minutes left until Christmas, I'm sure you'll manage Niall," I told him, and he eagerly look at the presents.

I had something special for him, I hope it made him happy at some point... it's kind of weird?
No, but I just recently found out and he's gonna be the first one to know.

"Petal? Are you okay?" Niall asks looking up at me,

"Huh? Yea I am..." I felt guilty, not sure why...

"I know you're lying, you can tell me, love," Niall says, now he's in front of me.

"Well, I just think my present isn't good enough, you've given me a dozen and I only gave you two and you might not even like them, especially the one wrapped in white," I told him, he looked at and softly smiled.

"No worries (Y/n), I'm sure it's amazing and whatever is inside I'm sure I'll love it." He said, leaving a soft kiss on my cheek

"I hope so," I added.

~15 minutes Pass By~

"Merry Christmas, (Y/n)!" Niall shouts as he hugs me tightly

"Merry Christmas, Niall," I said hugging him back,

Niall sat down over to the presents and I sat next to him.

"Okay, who goes first," I questioned taking the presents from under the tree.

"You of course! Ladies first," Niall says, and takes the present and hands it over to me.

"Alright then," I said as I slowly opened the present not wanting to ruin the wrapper.
I opened the box, it was a small one but I didn't mind.

"Oh my god," I spoke holding my breath,

"It's so beautiful Niall!" I said hugging him.

Niall gave me a necklace, (The first letter of your name)+ N was engraved on the gold medal.

"I'm glad you like it (Y/n)!" Niall said kissing my head.

"It's your turn! Open anyone." I told him, as he takes the blue one out first.

"I'll open this one first." He says eagerly

"Yes! New socks! And a shirt! Thank you so much (Y/n)!" Niall says, instantly putting on one of the socks, they were Christmas themed and Niall loved them! Which I was thankful for.

"Okay, now the white one, I wonder what will be inside this one," Niall says opening the wrapper like a little kid.

Niall opened the box, there was a book, 'How to be a dad.'
Niall's jaws were dropped, "(Y/n)- I-..." Niall says looking at me in shock.

"There's something else." I told him and he looked inside and saw a baby shirt 'Little Horan' was printed on the shirt.

Niall was in tears, tears of happiness.

"Babe... oh my... I can't even comprehend how shocked I am, baby you're pregnant?" Niall looked at me, with his eyes filled with tears.

I nodded and smiled now even I am crying,

Niall hugged the book and the shirt, and came over to me, placing his hands on my tummy.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He exclaimed, Niall, looked up and kissed my lips.

"This is the best present anyone could have, I love you so much (Y/n)" Niall said unable to hold in the tears same goes for me.

"I love you Niall, Merry Christmas," I said, he looked down and carefully held my tummy,

"Merry Christmas, baby Nialler." Niall kissed my tummy.

——Word Count: 1353——

hope you enjoyed this! And have a Merry Merry Christmas!

💕💕💕💕🇮🇪💕💕💕💕