Draven believed actions spoke louder than words. Once he hit the water, the rumours spoke for themselves and the people who spoke them, dared to utter a word. Watching him majestically glide through the water felt unreal. It was as if you're watching a movie scene. Draven himself was stunned at what he could do, everyone was. He was an embodiment at its finest. Draven moves were clean and sharp, not many could attain that.

"What's up?" Draven asked his friends, as he approached them.

Acari and Kyros looked at each other before gawking across the natatorium. Draven and Zhang both pivoted their heads and glanced at the opposing team. All Hallows' Court. The running up school after SFM. Draven's biggest competition, and its star swimmer, Zacarius Aiken.

"He's only breathing and it's pissing me off," Kyros mumbled with frustration, his french accent slipped in.

Draven watched how Zacarius was stretching and already knew today's result. "We aren't concerned about any weakling, he thinks he's going to get it today. Not on my watch."

Acari whispered, making sure no one heard, "Maybe I should spike his water bottle and it'll all be settled." His words earned him a light smack on the head from Zhang, who shook his head afterwards.

"We don't need to do anything, he won't know what's hitting him when the whistle blows," Draven muttered, his jaw clenched tightly.

Draven and the boys waited a few minutes and watched as more people came in, some of which cheered SFM swim team on.  The qualifiers were about to start soon and Draven knew he had to go be with the rest of the team, just before the announcements began.

Draven scanned the hall, and his eyes stopped when Ileana strolled into the building. Accompanied by her two friends, Ileana stepped in and gazed at Draven. What was she doing here? Draven couldn't help but be more annoyed. He didn't need her running commentary right now.

She seemed to be a little lost but surprised as she became aware of her surroundings. Ileana hadn't been in the swimming hall, ever since she arrived at the school and was given a tour, so this looked unfamiliar to her.  She pointed to a few empty seats which Aurelia and Leyla took, saving her a seat between them.

Draven scrunched his brows as he saw her coming towards him. Despite the somewhat loud room, he could hear the heel of her shoes clicking in the concrete tiles. She was dressed in her pristine uniform as this was a formal event, which required her to look her best especially being head girl. She wasn't only representing SFM but also the school delegation, which meant Draven too.

Draven stood in front of her,  as he knew she would only come this way for him. To argue and say a few things, maybe just distract him. However, even Ileana knew this was a big deal, so she didn't necessarily come to do that.

With her arms folded, she stood with Draven, who was waiting for her to speak. "I came to wish you luck."

His lips pulled into a sharp line, "You came to wish me luck? You must be sick." Draven chortled, "You came a long way for nothing. I don't need your luck, Amari. Not today, not ever."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Fair enough. Do what you want. I came here to watch and support my school. I haven't been to one of these before, I thought you would at least invite me as your delegation partner."

Draven moved a couple of strands of hair from his face, "It was nice having you here, you can leave now."

"No, I'm here to watch and most importantly, want to see what the deal with All Hollows is. I need to know what they're up to, for educational purposes of course." She fluttered her eyelashes and turned to see her rival school standing, and Draven watched her as she inspected them.