"Such a child, Darlin'." Jasper muttered, wrapping his arms around Seraphina from behind. He placed a kiss to her temple before resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You're not the one who gets to eat Esme's food!" Seraphina argued as she leant backwards, into Jasper's hold. His cold temperature never bothered her. She actually enjoyed it. As though he cooled her down. Or as if he blew out her fury. Like wind would a fire if it was harsh enough.

"Hush, love. I'm sure my mother is flattered but there's no need to be dramatic." Jasper chuckled and Seraphina wriggled out of his grip, however, it didn't go as planned because Jasper just lifted her into the air. He stopped suddenly though, when he heard a vehicle turn up.

"They're here." Rosalie said from her position of holding a glass bowl. Seraphina caught sight of Emmett and she wriggled from Jasper's grip, the vampire not expecting it. She rushed to Emmett and clambered onto his back with his held.

"En Garde!" Seraphina bellowed, and Emmett stood, holding onto Seraphina's legs firmly. "Be ready to meet your foe, Mr. Hale!" Jasper chuckled and walked calmly up to Seraphina and Emmett. "Oh, shit." She muttered, and Emmett chuckled, vamp speeding away from Jasper.

Seraphina let out a small yelp of surprise as he did so.

"Oh...it's on." They were about to continue when the door opened.

"It's...wonderful." Carlisle, Rosalie, Esme, Emmett and Jasper heard.

"Let her get down, Emmett." Carlisle said a little firmly, and Emmett helped the girl down.

"We'll continue the fight, comrade. One day." She promised, punching Emmett in the shoulder. Emmett poked her back, making her scoff. "That was not nice!" She punched Emmett in the shoulder and when Emmett playfully held his fist up, she was quick to run to Jasper. "Babe, help!" The pet name slipped, but no one made a comment. Jasper smiled to himself, wrapping an arm around Seraphina's waist instead.

"Bella. We're making Italiano for you. And Sara." Esme said, giving off maternal vibes. Bella felt slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't want to let it show.

"This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward introduced and Seraphina sent him a look. She wanted to figure him out. He didn't look like he wanted Bella there, yet here Bella was.

"Bongiorno?" Bella greeted with uncertainty on whether she got it right and Esme beamed, not seeing what was wrong with the other Swan girl.

"Molto bene!" Esme congratulated and Carlisle smiled a little.

"Apart from Seraphina, you've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time. Hit pause." Carlisle said the last bit to Emmett, who paused the TV.

"I hope you're hungry." Esme said and Seraphina smiled slightly. She glanced to Jasper, who gave her waist a small squeeze to try and show her he was there with her.

"Oh..absolutely."

"She already ate." Edward said, bored. Bella shot him a look and Seraphina gasped quietly as Rosalie broke the glass bowl within her grip.

"Perfect." She stepped over the shattered glass and Bella fumbled with what she was trying to say.

"Yeah, it's just because i know you guys don't eat..." Bella nervously trailed off, and Esme nodded, Carlisle comming to Esme's side as Emmett went to Rosalie's.

"Of course. That was very considerate of you." Esme assured and Seraphina subtly rolled her eyes.

"Ignore her, i do." Edward said, referring to Rosalie.

"Yeah, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie scoffed.

"I would never, ever, tell anyone." Bella said and Carlisle nodded.

"She knows that." He said reassuringly, and shot a small look to Rosalie. To be fair, Rosalie didn't like Bella because of what she had called Seraphina not too long ago.

"The problem is, you two have gone public now, so..."

"Emmett." Esme said firmly, and Rosalie scoffed.

"What about Jasper and-and Seraphina?" Bella hesitantly asked. "They went public."

"There's a difference." Emmett spoke up, wanting to defend his newfound best friend. "Little Sara here is a badass wailing witch." Emmett smirked at Seraphina, who smiled back, saluting to Emmett.

"Emmett." Esme firmly said again, and Rosalie scoffed.

"No, she should know." Rosalie then turned to Bella. "The entire family and Sara will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly...as in...i become the meal?" The room was full of snickers at Bella's remark. Apart from Seraphina.

"Hi, Bella." Alice greeted after stepping off of a branch, Benjamin following behind. "I'm Alice." She introduced, bringing Bella into a hug. "Oh, you do smell good."

"Alice." Edward firmly said and the girl sighed.

"It's alright, Bella and i are going to be great friends."

"And you're Benjamin, right?" Bella extended her hand towards the raven haired boy, who didn't take it.

"I'd say it's a pleasure...but it's not." Benjamin smirked and Bella pursed her lips, taking her hand away.

"You said you'd be nice, Benny!" Alice pouted and Benjamin just chuckled, wrapping an arm around Alice's shoulder.

"I think i said no promises." He argued, and Alice giggled.

"I'll give you a tour of the house." Edward then began to lead Bella away.

"I'll see you soon." Alice spoke and Edward shot her a look - which Bella caught - before they all walked away. The family turned to Seraphina, who was battling against herself, but she lost the battle.

"Bella?" She called, removing herself from Jasper's grip to follow the girl.

"Don't come closer, please." Bella whispered and Seraphina stood still, fiddling with her fingers as she stood. Edward stood behind Bella on the stairs and watched. He could read the thoughts in Seraphina's mind, and they were all with worry.

"I'm sorry." Seraphina said genuinely. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I'm sorry to make you feel like you can't trust me and i-"

"That doesn't change anything." Bella said, slightly more harsh then she meant to. Bella loved Seraphina - the girl was her sister - but her fear was overcoming her. "It doesn't change what you are."

"And what am i?" Seraphina asked coldly, tears brimming her eyes but she refused to let them fall. She did this to herself. Now, she has to live with the consequences.

"A freak. An abomination. Something that shouldn't have been born." With Bella's harsh words lingering in her mind, Edward took Bella away quickly.

Inside the Cullens home, the lights flickered, the doors opened and closed, paper flew everywhere as Seraphina's emotions were in control of her again.

"Jasper!" Esme cried, concerned for the Swan girl that stared at the stairs. She made no sound but her fists were clenched and gold mist surrounded them. "Please. Help her."

"I-I can't." Jasper muttered, staring at Seraphina. "Her emotions are stronger then anything i've ever felt before."

"Then calm her down with your presence! Or words! Something!" Benjamin yelled and Jasper nodded, walking up to Seraphina. Her eyes were on fire and he gulped. He motioned for the family to leave, which they did so hesistantly.

He took in a deep breath and prepared himself to deal with Seraphina.

hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx