That little brother had never felt pity for delicate bodies, so he reached out and grabbed Yuna.

“I see who dares to touch her!”

Y/n’s eyes became extremely cold, and he kicked the brawny man to the ground.

Seeing this, Haejoon's face sank, and he directly scolded: “Who the f*ck are you?”

Y/n said lightly: “I am someone you can't afford to offend!”

“What nonsense are you talking, you are looking for death!”

Y/n shook his head and dialed Jisub directly.

“Mr. Jisub, I'm in the diamond box right now, come down and meet me immediately!”

After speaking, Y/n hung up the phone and looked at Haejoon coldly.

Yuna’s face was pale, Wooyoung just boasted to know Mr. Jisub, and the result was so miserable. And Y/n dared to say such disrespectful words in front of Haejoon.

Jinsoul, who was drawn into a pig’s head on the side, heard Y/n’s words, her eyes were extremely horrified. This granddaughter is still pretending to be forceful at this time, is she trying to kill everyone?

Haejoon sneered unceremoniously: “If you dare to offend the master Jisub in front of me, I think you are tired of your life already!”

When the voice fell to the ground, Haejoon waved his hand to the boys and said viciously: “Kill her for me!”

Suddenly, Jisub shouted from outside the box: “D*mn, Haejoon, you f*cking want to die, don't you? Even Ms. Y/n you want to kill, I will f*cking chopped you and feed the dog, believe it or not!”

Haejoon was shocked as if struck by lightning!

Mr. Jisub is here!

Ms. Y/n? Who is Ms. Y/n?

The next second, Jisub walked in tremblingly, and kicked Haejoon directly to the ground: “You're f*cking blind, you can't even recognize Ms. Y/n, I'll kill you!”

Jisub scolded while kicking Haejoon frantically.

Haejoon, who had just been invincible, now looks like a dog in the water.

Yuna was dumbfounded, what is the situation?

The kids were also panicking, this young woman was actually Ms. Y/n? She actually wanted to do something to her just now, so she was looking for death.

Jisub cursed at the others: “And what are you guys doing in daze? Kneel down and apologize to Ms. Y/n!”

“Ms. Y/n, It's because I have blind eyes, that I almost ran into you! I beg you to go around us.”

The boys knelt down, kowtow apologizing frantically.

Haejoon was also so scared that he knelt on the ground, and while pulling his face, he begged for mercy: “I'm sorry Ms. Y/n, please don't forgive me my transgressions, please spare me this time!”

Jisub also slapped himself, his face nervously said: “Ms. Y/n, it was because i did not do well, and let my subordinates deal with you and your friends.”

Y/n glanced at Yuna, and said lightly: “I just invited my wife's friend to dinner.”

After speaking, she looked at the others and said coldly: “They are not my friends.”

Yuna was completely shocked!

It turned out that Y/n was not bragging at all, she did book a box in Classic Mansion, and it was indeed the top diamond box.

More importantly, this box turned out to be reserved for her by Jisub himself!

Reminiscing that she had looked down on Y/n before, Yuna was blushing instantly, not to mention how ashamed she was.

At this moment, Wooyoung trembled all over when he heard the words of several people!

what happened? Y/n, this Rubbish, turned out to be Mr. jisub’s friend?

Jinsoul was also frightened, Y/n actually knew Mr. Jisub!

The key is that Mr. Jisub was so kind to her!

Look at her fiancé Mingyu again, he is already in a coma with blood!

While wiping the cold sweat on his forehead, Mr. Jisub promised: “Ms.
Y/n, Don't worry, there will be never be another thing like this. From now on, you will come to Classic Mansion and have a meal in the Diamond Box at any time.”

Y/n gave a hum, turned her head and said to Yuna: “Yuna, I have eaten the meal too, it's messy here, let's go!”

Yuna was awakened by Y/n, and subconsciously asked: “What about the others?”

Seeing the miserable appearances of Wooyoung, Mingyu, and Jinsoul,  she was somewhat worried.

Y/n said lightly: “Let Mr. Jisub solve it.”

Jisub immediately said: “Ms, Y/n, don't worry, I will arrange an ambulance to send them to the hospital for treatment!”

“Yeah.” Y/n nodded and said: “If this is the case, then the two of us will leave first.”

Yuna was a little dazed and followed Y/n out of Classic Mansion in a daze.

Coming out of Classic Mansion, Yuna couldn’t calm down for a long time.

Looking at Y/n, who looked like an okay person, she only felt as if she was covered with a layer of fog, mysterious and profound.

“Y/n, what happened today”

Before Yuna could finish speaking,
Y/n interrupted her and said indifferently: “Yuna, please keep this matter a secret for me today. If Karina knows, she will be angry with underground people like Jisub.”

Yuna had to nod her head: “Okay, I see.”

After Y/n and Yuna left, Jisub asked to arrange an ambulance and took all the people to the hospital.

Jinsoul's face was deformed by the jaw bone, which was tantamount to disfigurement.

And one of Wooyoung's hands was almost abolished, at least it will take a long time to recover.

As for Mingyu, he was hit by a severe concussion. Although the person has been rescued from life danger, the sequel will be enough for him to suffer for a lifetime!

.............................