intro and backstories :)

this is just the introduction that isn't that important,

also the likely hood of all this being in all lowercase is very high so don't mind that. (I'm too lazy to hit the shift key because its like almost midnight but yeah)

BACKSTORIES AND MAIN CHARACTER STUFF

main character- Isabel Caddel (19)

Isabel's backstory

Isabel was born in San Diego, CA on July 14, 2002 to Melissa and Johnathan Caddel. Isabel has a total of 2 sisters, Estelle (16)  and Harper (13). Isabel moved to Downtown Los Angeles, CA in the spring of this year. She works at a small coffee shop on Grand Ave. Along with that, Isabel is going to college at UCLA. She also works in a small bookstore. Isabel reads a lot of books. in fact, most of her income goes to books and rent. she likes to go on hikes by herself. 

love interest- Vinnie Hacker (19)

Vinnie's backstory

Vinnie was born in Seattle, WA on July 14, 2002 to Maria and Nate Hacker. Vinnie has a younger brother, Reggie (17). Vinnie moved to Los Angeles, CA a couple of days after he turned eighteen. Vinnie had gained many followers on TikTok after moving to Los Angeles. Vinnie plays video games like any other teenage boy. he enjoys streaming his games on twitch. 

Best Friend of Isabels- Lylah Mox (20)

Lylah's backstory

Lylah was born in Charlotte, NC on January 11, 2002  to James Mox and Michelle Mox. Lylah has no siblings. Lylah moved to San Diego, CA when she was 11 years old. Lylah moved to Los Angeles, CA with Isabel in the spring of this year. Lylah works at a boutique in downtown LA. Lylah enjoys writing music and styling peoples outfits. Lylah has a small amount of followers on social media. 

okay, hope you enjoy this story um idk how well this is going to be so don't judge. my writing always ends up cringey but that's okay.