Y/n looked at the decorations in Classic Mansion and was a little surprised

Unexpectedly, Jisub’s restaurant is really pretty good, and he can bring his wife over to have a taste of food in the future.

Yuna looked around and exclaimed: “I heard the name of Classic Mansion when I was in Orgeyon, and it really deserves its reputation.”

Wooyoung smiled and said: “If you come here, Yuna of course, you have to use the best hotel too.”

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Y/n and sneered: “It's not like some people. If it weren't for you light, they would never have the chance to come to such a high-end restaurant in their entire life.”

Jinsoul asked deliberately at this time: “Y/n, didn't you also boom a box in Classic Mansion? Which one is it? Take us to see it.”

Y/n said lightly: “I can't remember which one is specific. I just send a textessage to their boss and asked him to help arrange it, and wait for me to look at the text message.”

Wooyoung sarcastically said: “Do you know the boss here is? Just save your big talk here. The boss here is the famous Mr. So. You dare to say such big things. Beware that Mr. So hears it!”

At this time, Y/n turned on the phone and checked the text message Jisub sent to her last night and said lightly: “He said that he booked me the Diamond Box.”

When Wooyoung heard Y/n’s words, he immediately laughed: “Hahaha Diamond Box? Y/n, you making me laugh. Do you know who can go to the Diamond Box? Prince of Wrestvel is eligible to enter the Diamond Box, no more than ten people! You're sh*t!”

Yuna has not spoken, but she can’t help but think to herself that this Y/n also loves face too much, so how could she get the diamond box in her capacity? She used to think that this person had no money and power and was a little bit useless, but she did not expect her to be such a person who admires vanity.

What a disappointment!

Y/n laughed and didn’t say anything. In her opinion, these people who ridiculed themselves were with low mental retardation, but she didn’t bother to be familiar with them.

Mingyu also sarcastically said: “Y/n, even my father is not qualified to eat in the diamond box, you dare to brag!”

Jinsoul echoed: “Mingyu, let alone eating in the Diamond Box, this kind of person is not eligible to eat leftovers in the Diamond Box!”

Y/n looked at Mingyu and couldn’t help but sneer.

You stupid bird, Mr. Jisub just beat your brother yesterday, do you still dare to come to his restaurant for dinner?

So shee deliberately asked: “Brother Mingyu, I heard that something happened to your brother yesterday?”

Mingyu frowned: “How do you know?”

After that, Mingyu said again: “My brother was assaulted yesterday, and he is still unconcious. We are investigating who injured him and stripped him at that time! Do you have any clue?”

Y/n shook her head and deliberately pretended to be stupid: “I don't know. I just heard that something happened to him. I don't know what happened.”

“Hm!” Mingyu said contemptuously: “You Rubbish, don't talk avout my Kim family with that mouth. Next time, be carefule that I'll not be polite to you!”

Y/n smiled and ignored him.

Sure enough, it is a family of idiots!

Don’t even know that his brother was knocked unconscious by Jisub? It’s really interesting.

At this moment, a man in black rushed straight to the crowd and met her.

Seeing him a little familiar, Y/n remembered that he was one of Jisub's bodyguards.

When the man saw Y/n, he recognized her, his face was full of enthusiasm and kindness, and he almost immediately bowed to her.

Y/n shook her head hurriedly towards him.

The black-clothed man hurriedly stopped, thinking that Ms. Y/n does not like being too high-profile, so he directly said: “Guests, please come with me, the box has been prepared for a long time.”

Wooyoung was taken aback when he heard the words. When did the golden box service of Classic Pavilion be so attentive, someone came to greet him personally before he reported his name.

What a face!

Mingyu on the side sighed: “Wooyoung, your reputation is really big enough. I think he seems to be a person next to Mr. So. It seems that Mr. So attaches great impoetance to you. Did you know Mr. So? Didn't you hear it? You really are a low-key.”

Wooyoung laughed and said with a smug face: “There is no need yo show off this kind of thing. It's better to keep a low profile! Hahaha!”

.........................