Grace's Apartment / California

Grace pushed through the giant piles of clothes she had all over the floor. Grace looked to see the perfect sparkly blue dress that laid in the corner of the room. Grace tip toes towards the dress. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the perfect dress that she had been searching for. It felt like hours trying to find this dress and now she finally found it.

"Grace!" Grace smiled and then walked into the bedroom with a panic look on Jack's face making Grace frown.

"Whats going on?" Grace asks him. He takes a deep breath.

"Grace Adrian is gone," Jack slowly lets out. Grace covers her mouth with her small hand.

"What do you mean she is gone," Grace sobs letting out a couple of tears.

"They came home and she was gone only leaving a note saying she was leaving," Jack explains. Grace wipes away the tears and sniffles. He pulls her into an embrace. "I'm sorry," he whispers in her ear kissing the top of her head while she cried in his shoulder.

Abottle Restaurant/ New York

Adrian sat on a stool sighing as she looked around the deserted restaurant. "Would you like the bill miss," her waiter asked walking back up to her tall table. She nods her head with a sad look on her face. He walks away giving her a smile making her smile back at him.

"Adrian?" A voice asked from the front of the restaurant. Oh no it couldn't be Omar.

Adrian turns her head one way to see somebody she longed to see. She wanted to be wrapped up in his arms all night. He was the man she wanted to marry. Not Omar and not Ricky. She wanted Ben.

"Ben," she coughs out with a giant smile plastered on her face. She jumps off of the stool and runs up to him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Adrian," he moans as she gave him a deep kiss on the lips. "I love you so much I am glad you didn't marry Omar," Ben confesses to her. Adrian smiles in the crook of his neck.

"I am glad I didn't either,"

"Adrian I am soo sorry it took be a long time to realize how much I love you," Ben smiles. Adrian wipes away a tear that starts coming down her face.

"I love you too and want to know something?" Adrian asks him with a smile that made him want to keep kissing her forever.

"What is it?" He asks her with a goofy smile.

"I'm pregnant," she let's out with a cheerful smile. A full out grin comes onto Ben's face.

"Wait really?" Ben asks with a giant smile. "Is it mine?"

"Of course its yours Ben," Adrian jumps down from Bens waist making Ben groan wanting her stay with him forever.

"Come here," Ben commands pulling her waist toward him and giving her a big deep kiss. "I love you and our baby,"

"Me too," Adrian puts her hand on her small belly. Ben puts his hand over hers.

"Forever?" Ben asks her.

"Forever,"

Amy and Ricky's Apartment

"Hey Amy come here," Ricky tells her from the living room. Amy walks into the living room with a big smile.

"I got them to sleep so be quiet," she whispers putting her hand over his mouth with a small giggle. He smirks pulling her hand off of his mouth.

"I need to ask you something,"

"What's that?" Amy asks from her spot next to the couch. Ricky smiles at her before pulling out a black velvet box from his pocket. Amys hand collapses over her mouth with a big aww. He takes her hand while getting on one knee.

"Amy I have loved you since the first time I saw. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I would do anything for you. I am sorry for everything I have put you through and I hope you can forgive me. I also thank you for giving me three beautiful kids. I love you. Will you marry me Amy Juergens?" Ricky asks looking up at Amy who had tears escaping her eyes.

"Of course I will," Amy tells him jumping into his arms with a big smile. "I love you so much Ricky,"

"I love you too," Ricky says giving her a big kiss on the lips. "So when do you want to get married,"

"Not this again," Amy tells him with a serious face.

"I was kidding whenever you want I am not pushing after waiting an eternity I am not going to push you. I promise," Ricky promises her before smirking and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay you better not," Amy giggles. Ricky smiles.

"I won't," Ricky puts his hands in the air. Amy shakes her head before giving him a kiss on the lips.