Jimin POV

Jimin: I...

It's been a while since she cried until she stopped.

Y/N: Uh-Uhm, sorry... you c-can go rest... ( Head down )

Jimin: No need to be sorry, angel. My tiredness is gone thanks to you. ( Pat Y/N's head )

Y/N: Huh?

With that, I ran upstairs not taking a single glace to her. I'm not lying when I said that, it completely went away and the hug was nice like I cuddled her that night when she had nightmares. (Sleepover chapter)

*Flashback*

I woke up from a strange noise, and it was coming from Y/N.

Jimin's mind: Is she crying or am I hallucinating?

But then I realised when she suddenly spoke

Y/N: M-mom, where are you going? *sobs* Why are you l-leaving me? *sobs* N-no no, don't leave me, please (Y/N's voice fades as she spoke )

After listening to the sad phrase, I gave Y/N's a hug and the crying stopped magically.

Y/N whisper: Mom... wait for me, I'm coming...

*Flashback ends*

That last thing she said bothers me somehow...

What does she mean by "I'm coming"?

Y/N POV

*On the couch*

Y/N's mind: *Screams Ariana Grande's note* Did I lose my mind or something?!? Why did I cry?!?! 

Hugging and tossing the couch pillow everywhere with a lot of frustration I can say... 

J Hope: Calm down, sunshine.

I turned around and met eyes with him while he's holding one of my pillows that have been thrown everywhere. The drama is still running but no one's watching. J Hope took his seat next to me while I tried to look away.

J Hope: Look at me

Y/N: ...

J Hope: Sunshine

Y/N: hmm

Without any other words, other members came in the living room too and took their seat.

Jin: Princess, we wanted to talk about...

RM: About the fight...

Y/N: N-not now, I want to watch this episode f-first.

Jungkook: Bun-

Jin: Let her be.

I took a deep breath knowing that this excuse won't last forever. I took the pillow J Hope was holding and put my head onto his lap trying to enjoy the drama. After 12 minutes, the drama ended. I took a glance at them while they're already was starting at me. Oh great, this is humiliating...

Y/N: Uhm... want to watch... another episode...? ( Smile nervously )

V: That's enough for now. ( He turned off the TV ) We have something to ask...

Jungkook: You don't hate us, do you???

Jimin: The fact that we bulli- but listen! We only did that to the bad ones!

J Hope: Please don't misunderstand

Watching them explain in a panic way is a bit funny. In addition, even their eyes are wide open.