『𝘝𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘴𝘬𝘺』

"You want to divorce? Our marriage was never an 'option', zolotse

"You want to divorce? Our marriage was never an 'option', zolotse."

Name: Viktor Tchaikovsky

Type: Possessive | Aware | Manipulative | Cruel

Appearance: Light purple eyes and silver hair, he's not as well built as his brother but still fit. Viktor prefers more simple clothing and has no preferred style, wearing whatever fits the occasion.

Personality: Unlike his brother who freed himself from his fathers control, Viktor is someone who exists solely for the purpose of being his fathers son. All he stands for was modeled  after his father's teachings. Viktor has never had anything outside of his fathers desires so his death left a gaping hole in within him, he felt as if he had no purpose. He never had a goal or clear objective, simply working to appeal to his father. No hobbies he ever enjoyed, all the ones he had were simply taught to him to impress guests. Viktor is someone who adapts to fit his situation with ease but in the process has lost his true self, if there ever was such a thing to begin with.

He feels indifferent to most people around him, aside from Alexei who he cares for. Growing up, it was always Viktor who covered for his brother's outbursts.

Viktor is cruel, not on purpose, but growing up in a family that is far from normal led to internalising much of his fathers behavior. Habits are hard to break and Viktors' stuck with him. What makes him more dangerous is his awareness though. Viktor knows, he always has, that his family was far from normal, he knows that his father is not a good man and he knows that what he is doing to you will only hurt you but he doesn't care. Viktor is someone who lacks any morals and is ultimately selfish. He doesn't care for anything that doesn't benefit him.

Position: He inherited his fathers business after he died in an accident. Viktor understands that his father wasn't a good man but his attention was all he had ever known so his death left him to feel purposeless and empty. Viktor only ever had his father as guidance as a child, he resented his mothers for neglecting him and his brother, indifferent to the fact that she was forced into a loveless marriage with an abusive man and have his children. His father on the other hand, gave him all the attention he could want, not in a positive light but it meant the world to Viktor who latched onto it, in a desperate manner. He tried time and time again to outdo himself and receive praise from him.

Darling: Viktor would feel attracted to someone resilient and passionate. 

Relationships: Maybe you were someone really dedicated to your major, your eyes always lit up when you talked about it. Viktor never understood it but he was intrigued. What started as minor intrigue led to attachment. Before he knew it Viktor couldn't imagine a day go by without you. He wouldn't immediately fall in love but feel attracted to your presence, slowly crave it more and more until he seeks to monopolise you completely. 

*zolotse: darling [russian]