Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.5

Start from the beginning

DeadShot: Why even keep that thing here to begin with?

Amanda Waller: I buried the heart of darkness diamond undr belle reve to stop it from ever being used as a weapon. I don't want to imagine that max got it.

Batman: The justice league may have stopped max and your original suicide squad, Waller. We just need to find a way out of here.

Batman: Shuit it, Deadshot ...

Deadshot: What are you going to do, make your guard dog cremate my head like he did to Lobo.

The rocks that were around him began to shake something was coming, Batman was already used to this, Superman had arrived to help them.

Batman: Thanks Superman. How did you find ... us.

Batma had no words this was superman but obviously something was wrong with him.

Superman: I could hear your annoying voice from miles away, Batman ... but I didn't come for you. Max lord request your presence, Amanda Waller.

Batman: Stay back Waller. I've had to stop Superman before.

Batman always has this ring with him in a special little compartment on his belt. With 4 Kryptonians on earth, having the ring with him would be a way to keep them in control in case of emergencies.

Superman: Your kryptonite ring? You are desperate. But pain is no longer a concern for me, Batman.

Batman was taken by the neck by Superman. There was no time to plan or think about something that would give him an advantage against superman, this made him understand that even with kryptonite there will always be a big difference between them.

Superman: It's over. You've spent your entire life trying to protect one city ... and failed.

Superman grabbed Waller's wrist and she couldn't do anything but try to get out of his grip, it was worth trying even if it was in vain.

Superman: Max saved the world within a matter of minutes. You of all people know the power of the Justice league, my friend. Don't come for us.

Superman left with Waller leaving behind a defeated Batman and a Deadshot who couldn't believe that Batman's secret weapon was a ring.

Deadshot: Was that little green rock your best shot to take down the boy scout? We're so screwed.

As they both watched as Superman took Waller away, they did not find out that behind them the wolf's body began to convulse.

Lobo: BASTICH !!!

Lobo was angry, where was the Kryptonian who had done this to him. How dare him , no one mess with the Main man.

Lobo: That son of a bitch bolted my head and you helped him in short, you also exploded my head.

Batman: You healed at everything we threw at you Lobo. But if anything could break max's control over you. It'd be losing your head.

Lobo: I like you style Bat-Freak. Now where the hell is Maxwell Lord. I told that little snot that if he pulled his voodoo mumbo jumbo on me, I'd frag him.

Batman: It's more complicated than that now, Lobo--

Lobo: Not really Bats!

With a single blow he removed all the rocks and debris that were on them showing why he was one of the few who could stand up to Superman.