Author is speaking.

So
Many of you wonderfulreadings might be wondering why I haven't been updating.
I have a reason.
Due to a certain someone, my story requires a massive change. And it might split. (But MTSPR! Whatever do you mean?)
Well, I am making two stories.
Story A, Jingle Bells, Chris is cute, Buddie All The Way!
   Will have A grown up Buck, being a Fire Fighter for the first time, and Eddie shows him the ropes, and what it means to be in a family.
So far , almost everything would be the same, save for the fact that Athena watches him, for he will be 20, and there will be no Zach, or Charlie. Abby will be there though, and will still be a massive mean head, and gave him a terrible sexual expierince, just like this book was supposed to explain. The Oc That someone wanted me to insert, Arden, will still exsit, and he will still date Josh.

Story B, I like Turtles.
    Will not be connected to the previous one. Buck will be 8 years old, and will have his best street friends, Zach(8) and Charlie(9), there with him. They will be adopted by Athena and Bobby, May(6) and Harry(2) will exsist. Will Buddie exsist in tihis one, maybe, but I will not take this as far as adulthood. They max will be teenagers, unless bribed and/or asisted.

What of this story?
Fret not, I will never abandon this. I will merely edit as much as I can, fill in plot holes, and continue. You should reread this in Janurary 15, 2022, I should have it done by then. The stories above will not affect this one, It might end up being much more packed then the others,
  and my favorite.

If you wish to have an OC of yours in any story, comment what story, and the name. The positions available are

Doctor- (ILT)
Nurse A(ILT)
Firefighter Friend ( JBCICBATW)
Kind Neighbor (JBCICBATW)
Judgey Neighbor (JBCICBATW)
Fan Girl\Fan Boy (JBCICBATW)
(more to come...)
All Characters will be kind to Buddie by the end, so don't fret over '"I want my character to support Buddie!". They will.
Thank you Wattpad for being supportive, you guys are better than Ao3 readers/commenters