To split, or not to split, that is the question~

So I realized in the beginning of the story Buck is a bit more distant to Charlie and Zach, I will immediately change that, I promise. Also, should I split them up? I don't want to, but Charlie and Zach aren't as crucial to the plot, and even as I write this, I am getting plot ideas for when they leave... ugh! But I love Zach! He is my imaginary boyfriend! And I could make Charlie and Josh get together instead of some rando.... hmm. Josh does need a protective bf.

Anyways, chose a letter

A  Keep them together 

B  Say a temporary goodbye

Comment on your decision please!!! It helps! 

On with the story!!

    As a cop, it is important to listen to your senior officers. They have dealt with this stuff far longer than you had. But it was hard to listen to them if they were such MORONS!

That was Athena's train of thought at the moment. And it should be justified, but here we are.

     "We leave the children in your care Miss." The social care worker had approved of her home as a temporary place for the trio to stay. Mostly because A) one is already a technical adult but doesn't want to separate, and B) she can handle them. But that's what they assumed. Honestly, she wonders if they would even listen to her.

   The boys were sitting on her couch, when she realized the first order of business.

   "You three, shower. I will have a set of close outside the door waiting for you. Please, don't make a mess." The three politely said their "yes ma'am"s and scurried off. Athena sighed, and pulled out her phone. She doubts any of them could fit in bobby's clothes.