Mama mode or Cop mode?

Third Athena POV

    Athena sighed as Eddie continued to question the three annoying women. She knew this was a bad idea, but her ex-husband was so adamant about it, that she gave in. She knows she's always right but damn.

    "Alright ladies, imma need you to step out of this apartment, so we can discuss this privately please." She pulls out her badge, just in case they try anything fishy.

    "I think the fuck not!" The nurse barks out. She latches on to Buck's arm, making Athena tense.

   "Bitch, I might not know who you are, but you have no right to touch my soulmate like that!!" The new one sasses, she grabs his head, and pulls him into her chest. Buck lets out a muffled cry.

    "Looks like you got yourself some new followers huh, Buck?" His friend, Zach adds, clearly not helping.

 Everyone looks at Buck's so called mother, to see what she adds in, like the other two ladies. What they did not expect was for her to whisper something in his ear, sending the other two women on a rampage.

 "Don't call him that!"

"How DARE you measure up my love's worth??"

"You must think your the shit huh? BITCH!"

It was honestly becoming a bit too much, and everyone was yelling, trying to guess what a mother would tell her child, that would result in such an action. Athena got a bad feeling.

"Ladies, please leave. Now." 

After a few minutes or so, Athena hustles them out of the building, and the party resumes.