Part A

One part of Arc one. (The party is still going on)

1- Buck awkardly stood by the athroom door, whistling a tune. He was waiting for Chris, the little angel in disguise, while contemplating taking another swig from that beer bottle. But he knew how it usually went, him just being crazy, and he didn't want Chris to see that. Plus, he can see Zach across the room pushing the bottle away, obviously trying to fight back.

2-  Suddenly, he was grabbed by the elbow, and yanked into someone's chest. Flustered, Buck tried to push back to apologize until the smell hit him. Aunt Marie's Angel perfume? Thats the perfume he got for-

   "Hello Buck, did you miss me?" Abby said, smiling.

3-  Then Buck was pulled into another direction, this time by the ear! 

   "Ow ow ow!"

   "Young man, we need to have a talk! Just how much have you been telling Maddie? Not lies I hope." Margret Buckley yelled. It was kind of hard to speak due to the loud music.

4-  And just when he thought that was the end, he was yanked into another direction, by someother chic. Buck sighed in defeat, glad to be away from his fake mother.

  "Aww Bucky kins! Did you miss me? I know you missed me, We were destined to meet, that how come I was your nurse in the hospital!" Even the nurse lady is here? Come on!

!-  Meanwhile, through all three encounters, Christopher was watching in earnest.He was like five, so he knows how he can save BUck! By getting Papa!

This is my final update till August/September. Thank you for reading!!! I will be back! Don't forget about me! I wish I could put more in! I am stalling! If you guys are reading this, sorry for the useless additions!Bye bye~