Introductions

I am so happy that Buck got friendzoned by the news reporter in the new episode! Sike- Friendzone is a bich, I felt bad. But knowing the trend shows tend to take, they are going to get together, probably. T^T

Athena planned for a private, peaceful meet and greet. She wanted to show her children, and ex-husband, the kind demeanor the boys have, and that she didn't make a mistake. She made the three practice their lines, add some of their character, and took a shower twice. They were ready.

What Athena didn't plan was for there to be a party involved, Charlie running with Harry and Denny, May and Zach talking about God knows what, and Buck sticking to Christopher, and Eddie, like glue! What happened? What went wrong. And why the hell is Micheal shaking his head like she commited the worst crime on earth! And what are those kids EATING?

Two hours prior~

3rd POV (Remeber the apartment where Micheal witnessed illegal surgery while people-watching? Yeah, thats were he is at. With his boyfriend, and kids)

  "Alright guys, your mom is going to come over with the three guests, so lets get this place into tip top shape, alright? You know how your mom is, judging each and every invisible speck there is." Micheal announced, clapping his hands. It was pretty clear to see how stressed out he was.

  "You know, I was thinking'" Harry started. May knew where this was going.

    "Harry, no."

    "Wait wait wait wait, I want to here this young mans idea. Whats your plan, little man?" Harry got a smirk on his face.

   "Well, --"

Meanwhile with the 118

    "So you met the kids already?" Hen asked. Eddie nodded. The 118 was eating lunch, since it was a q-- I mean uh amazing!-- day. The group was talking about how great children are, ofcourse with Hen and Eddie taking the lead, untill Bobby started talking about Harry, May and,... The boys?

   "They were the defintion of street kids. The eldest one, Charlie, was it, even walked the part." Eddie said.

    "Oh! That reminds me! Maddie wanted to know when it would be a good time to visit Buck? Ever since that spectacle with them, Maddie has been down. How about it, Bobby?" Chim asked, mid-chew, wich resulted in Hen throwing a rag at him, and Eddie going "chew with your mouth close Chim!". Bobby smiled at his family.

  "Sure Chim."

Just then, all of them recieve a text. Confused, the pull out their phones, and to check it.

"Oh, nevermind, invite her to the meet and greet party. I'm sure it'll be a blast."

Right before entering

   "Allright guys, you know the rules, be respectful, speak your mind, absoulutely no cursing or any use of slang, use your vocabulary, alright? Alright." Athena said. They all stepped out of the elavator to Apartment 216 and knocked, only to be greeted with loud noises, and Micheal yelling, "come in!"

Athena was very confused.