Chapter 5

I'm going to get creative with the chapter names soon, and I can only post part of this chapter, sorry :(

Eddie/3rd POV

"B-Buck?" Bobby stuttered out. The boy in the tank top (Charlie) looked up and glared.

"Robert? What are you doing here, are you getting jumped too?" The boy in the white hoodie asked, now Eddie can put a name to the face.

"No kid, I'm a firefighter. We are here to help." Bobby was the one who moved closer this time, and the ringleader, my nickname for the boy in the tank top, let him. Once ringleader moved out of the way, the 118 collectively gasped. Buck had a wide gash right above his left eye, and was sporting a massive blue patch on his cheek. His arm was against his chest, obviously being cradled, and his leg did a full 180.

"That looks pretty bad kid. Can you stand? I'm Hen by the way, I work with Bo- er, Robert."

Edit: Addition

Buck shook his head, and the boy behind the ringleader started to stir. Not gonna lie, the cops were starting to get imatient, pacing around and constantly clearing their throats. I told Bobby so.

"Alright, uh Buck, my coworkers and I are going to transport you three to our ambulance. Do you mind?"

"Uh, Charlie?" Ringleader, Charlie(?) nodded, and much to the cops dismay, we transported them to the ambulance, tucking them in and shutting the door. In Hen and Bobby were in the front, leaving Eddie and Chim in the back. (The extra/ fill in characters were driving the other truck).

"Buck was it? Tell us about your self? We are all eager to find out how come you know our captain."Eddie coughed, as the captain they are mentioning sighed.

"I met him like two days ago, he wasn feeling so well, so I helped out I guess."

"Details Buck details! We know your hiding something!~" Chim teased, as he started to check on his leg. Although Eddie had been in the military, and seen way worse than this, he still felt queasy.

"He was vomiting? Like alot. Uh, I found him by Clara's place. He needed my help and, Oh! He was drunk-" Bobby coughed, and Hen snickered. " and dizzy. I asked him for his i.d. and he caught a yellow car."

Allright everybody, heres when I introduce improv....

Just then, the nameless boy started seizuring, cause Chim to scream out in shock and Eddie to jump into action. Hen was giving Bobby instructions to give to the hospital, and Charlie was completely freaking out.

"Zach!Zach! No no no no no! You can't take him from me! Zach!" Buck pulled Charlie back, rubbing hopefully soothing circles on his back. Like five minutes later, Zach was stable again, but this time no chatter was taking place. Charlie had been crying into Buck's shoulder.

Time skip~

Two days later, the three of them are in their own hospital rooms, and Maddie had heard of Buck, long skip short, she freaked out, scolded Bobby for 10 minutes, started crying, and demanded Athena to take her to him. this is were we start off.

"Right this way everybody." A nurse called out, signaling them to follow. The crew, Hen,Chim,Maddie,Eddie, Athena and Bobby followed her to room 303. But as she opened the door, she gasps. The bed was un made, and the patient? No where to be seen. Not caring if the visitors follow her, she rushes to the next room, 304, to see if the other patient is gone as well. He is, causing her to gasp and octive higher. She then runs to the final room, room 305, the crew behind her, and when she opens the door, she releases her breath.

On the bed, the three boys are huddled together, sleeping. Zach in the middle, with Charlie and Buck on either sides. It was truly an adorable sight to behold. Maddie chocked back a sob, as she scanned Bucks face. It was truly him, with the birthmark, the arch brow as he slept, and his blonde curls. She stopped herself from rushing in to hug him, it was clear to her that her brother had made some much needed friends. Thank the lord.

Suddenly, a nurse walked by, took a glance inside the room, and sighed. " I'm sorry about that, those three tend to do that a lot. Almost like they are glued to the hip! I can try to extract one of them if you want?" Maddie shook her head. If her brother found peace like this, then she would let him get his rest.

"Can you let us know when they wake up?" The second nurse nodded, and the first nurse escorted them out.

"So was that him? Your brother Buck?" Chim asks. Maddie nodded.

"I'm so glad I get to see him again, I-i thought he was dead!" And Maddie broke down again.

Finished Chapter.