When everyone was in, she shut the door so no one would think she was talking to herself, "What are you guys doing in my house? I said I was only running a little late!"

       "Your house? Julie said Bobby lived above the beach in Malibu. We just saw him," Reggie explained, pointing to the girls door.

       "Who the heck is Bobby?" Why would they think a Bobby lived here? Where did they see this so-called Bobby?

       It was now Alex's turn to explain, "Bobby was our rhythm guitarist back when we were... alive, for lack of a better term. And he didn't die with us, obviously. We found out that he stole our songs and got a lot of money for it. Songs all written by Luke, by the way. And, uh, Julie showed us a picture of this guy named Trevor — who is really Bobby — and we came here to get payback," the blonde boy let out a breath. He said a lot in little time while moving his arms all over the place.

       "Yeah, that explains it," Luke nodded before turning to the girl, "Now, care to explain why you are at Bobby's house?"

       Lee blinked. Her dads name hasn't always been Trevor? And he stole Luke's songs. Then she remembered one of her dads hit singles My Name Is Luke. "His name isn't Luke," she mumbled.

       "Duh, and it's not Trevor either. Now please tell us why you said this was your room," Luke pleaded. He already had an idea, but he didn't want it to be true. For her to be related to the guy who stole from him, and hurt his friends families. He won't allow her to be related to someone like that.

       She looked up at him and shook her head, "Luke, I—"

He scoffed and slowly turned around to walk through the door. "Let's go. It's time for his past to haunt him," he told the boys before they followed him out. Alex peeked his head back in, "Sorry, Lee. We just have to do this. He stole from us."

They're surely mistaken, right? Lee thought, My dad never talked about being in a band. But, his name isn't Luke. And even I'll admit his recent music isn't as good as before. Lee scrunched up her nose as she continued to try to figure this out in her head. All the new information made her head hurt.

       "Guys! For your sake, you better not be up here." The blonde heard a voice whisper from outside her door. She opened the door to see Julie tip-toe up the stairs. She looked like she was training to be a ninja.

"Jules? What are you doing?" She laughed and Julie paused in an awkward crouched position. She looked up to see that it was just Lee, so she straightened her posture and walked over to her normally, clearing her throat.

"I am so sorry, but I may have unleashed three angry ghosts into this house. Please don't be mad at me," Julie spoke quickly.

She smiled and shook her head at her best friend, "Yeah, I already saw them. What happened during rehearsal?"

Trevor was in his room listening to calming music as he began to meditate. As he sat on the cushion, something wet touched his ear. Almost like a wet-willy. He thought nothing of it and hummed again. That was until he watched as the three candles in front of him were blown out.

The girls began their search for the ghosts and Julie explained everything. "So my dad really was in Sunset Curve?" Lee asked. She didn't believe it before. Like any child, they would believe what they know from their parents over what other people say. But when Julie explained the entire situation, it actually made sense. Her father was Bobby.

"Yeah, and, um, Liam, Flynn and I came to the conclusion that that's why you have the ability to touch them. Because of your dad having a connection with the boys."

ᴅᴏᴡɴ ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara