CHAPTER★19: The Power Couple Will Always Be Victorious

*Monday Night RAW*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Roman and Val were gearing up against the team of Nikki Bella, and John Cena. The Samoan Superman kisses the Queen's rosy cheek and side hugs her, earning a smile from her in return. They both walked straight to the Shield's entrance, seeing their teammates and comrades ready as well with their minds on whoever the Fearless Champ Couple.

"Let's kick some ass," the Queen of Queens said.

The Shield's theme started to blast through the speakers as they walk down the aisles, fans went nuts as Valerie stood with Roman behind her and was carried on his back. As the female ring announcer said their names, the Samoan Powerhouse sets her down and helps her through the large barricades. Valerie smiles and takes off her thick black leather jacket, revealing her new Shield gear while the rest of the Fallen Angels did the same.

"The Fallen Angels have confirmed that they're permanent allies to the Shield, I'm now afraid for superstars and divas now." Jerry said.

Valerie decided to tease Roman by doing Melina Perez's ring split entrance, earning oohs and whistles as she crawled into the ring before flipping backwards with her hands first to stand up. She got right into Nikki's face, both of them talking trash to each other until their men pulled them away and hugged them from behind. The Fallen Angels and the Shield patted the backs of their two leaders before stepping down off the aprons onto the floor.

Valerie went behind the ropes along with Nikki, letting their men start the match as soon as the bell rings and cheered them on. John and Roman locked hands, trying to see who's stronger than the other...leading for Roman to do a headbutt in response. The American Girl clapped for him and held the ropes in patience.

(This mixed tag team match will be similar to Roman and Val's match; Val will win the match with the Heaven's Calling [Bridging Figure-4 Leglock] and Nikki taps out after John gets speared by Roman)

"Special Ops" plays through the whole speakers as fans went nuts, Val gets up and was hoisted up into Roman's arms. She laughs as he spun her around and sets her down for a kiss, earning oohs and cheers in response. They then raised their arms in victory and left backstage with their six comrades by their side.

Before they left to go into the parking lot, Vickie Guerrero came up and tried to command them until Merry bitch slaps hard. The Shield stood back and watch in amusement as the Fallen Angels put the widow of Eddie Guerrero through chaos. It ends with the elderly woman on her hands and knees, coughing and humiliated by the Sisters of Destruction.

"Let's go people, Miss Piggy got me disgusted with her ugliness." Val said.

The boys left, taking their girls by their hand and escorted them out of the arena. Roman and his fiancée saw their twins in the hands of the Usos, they thanked them before taking their two baby twins and leaving to their car. The two lovers smiled at each other and nodded silently in unison...they're back in action as the newest power couple of WWE history.