•|UPDATES|•

As you fans know that I rarely put updates on my books, here's my predictions for the returning stable...the Four Horsewomen of NXT/WWE. As we know...Bayley is injured, but hints at joining forces with Becky Lynch and Charlotte. With the return of Sasha Banks, we can guess that Bayley will help Charlotte right on RAW and they'll reunite the stable.

During the pay-per-view Extreme Rules, it was a kickoff match and Liv Morgan successfully won against Carmella. I'm so proud of her like her Riott Squad members Sarah and Ruby. She deserves to have a championship opportunity like Naomi, but Sonya's a total bitch and is stupid to realize that she's gonna be the reason wrestlers were released.

We got three female heels, one role model is needed and wanted. The Four Horsewomen will become champs with their pure gold that they became the first inaugural champions, the Bloodline will either lose gold or Brock Lesnar shows up and whips Roman's ass as a reminder for Crown Jewel. I want Finn Balor to win his title back and become champion for SmackDown, but the Beast will likely become champ against the Tribal Chief.

Becky's definitely copying Seth with that new white gear, I remembered Rollins with white gear at SummerSlam 2015 and that popped up into my damn head along with WrestleMania 36. Team Bae has returned, but it's not confirmed and it makes me feel anxious. As for Lilly, rest in peace cause you never deserve to die by murder in the hands of the Evil Queen with her madness and greed for power.

Alongside the recent updates, Paige has announced and made her prediction of returning at the Royal Rumble next year cause WWE stars will likely arrive back at that pay-per-view by January. We know that CM Punk is all elite, but his wife AJ Lee will most certainly join AEW as his valet and manager. If she haven't suffered through her injury, I was hoping for a Crazy Psycho Chick and the Second City Saint to conquer AEW.

The last news is that Edge will either return during the draft, or return when Seth has a match at a different or same brand. It'll be Edge Versus Seth Rollins 3: Payback's A Bitch, coming in WWE by the time Edge comes back and brings hell on the Messiah. He calls himself God cause he does crossfit and was the man that got his balls in his wife's bag...we know that Roux's mama will carrying the bag for her...wait till she starts speaking Irish on her daddy...it's gonna be hilarious and funny at the same time.

As for my Naruto fanfictions, I have decided to use Wattpad and QuoteV for resources. I want a panel to pick which crossovers and au fanfictions I should make. It'll help me, but I can name them out and take their elements for a much better understanding.

Kill La Kill, Akame Ga Kill, Inuyasha, Eureka Seven, Deadman Wonderland, Tokyo Ghoul, Date A Live, Sword Arts Online, Attack On Titan, Parasyte, Black Rock Shooter, Ghost In A Shell, Winx Club, Kagerou Project, Alita, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Iron Blooded Orphans, Soul Eater, Black Butler, One Punch Man, Legends Of Korra, The Last Airbender, Pokémon, Yo-Kai, Battle Angel, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Beyblade, Howl's Moving Castle, Bleach, Vocaloid, Hunter X Hunter, Seven Deadly Sins, Black Clover, Demon Slayer, DragonBall, etc. I want my main original female protagonist character either related to Naruto Uzumaki, because he deserves to have an older twin sister that's prodigal like his father and has their mother's hot-headed temper. Or the second option, she's the daughter of Yuri Tenshi and Kakashi Hatake.

Her love interest will be Sasuke cause Sakura has some traits of a yandere for that Uchiha, she was very rude to Naruto from the start, and I felt like she was supposed to be the true main antagonist of the show. If I chose the second option, I want Hinata to be her best friend and like a little sister to my oc. As for Team Seven, my oc will be in it instead of Sakura with Hinata by her side while Naruto and Sasuke stays.

It's 10 squads in Iruka Umino's classroom and I chose different ocs for that. They'll have four members each and two masters. As for Sannins and the Council, four members each along with the origins of Team Seven.

The rest of my plans will be posted next week or earlier on, so comment below about which two options that you want and vote. Follow LaNyce_Linde41 for her stories and read them. Thank you and have a goodnight guys.