CHAPTER★10: Shocking Twists

*Pensacola, Florida (Few Weeks Later)*

★[ROMAN REIGNS'S POV]

Nene has been a mother figure to my kids for weeks and it's like the best thing for them cause both of their biological mothers couldn't do nothing for them. For a few days into the beginning of 2013, Nene started to feel very nauseated and threw up at the morning times. I decided to get some pregnancy tests and brought them straight home to let her take all five tests to see if she's actually pregnant.

"Babygirl, no matter what happens if it's a positive or negative result, I'll always love you and the kids forever." I reassured her as we waited for the test results.

As soon as the timer went off, Nene grabbed the five tests and saw plus signs on each one of them. I smiled happily as she busted into tears of joy and hugged me tight. We kissed each other before we stared at her soon to be swollen belly, where my unborn child will be baking and growing.

"I can't believe that we're already having a baby!" Nene said with a bright smile spread across her face.

"I know," I grinned down at her flat stomach and gently kissed her tummy. "Mommy and Daddy's gonna love you so much like we do for your siblings!"

Nene rubs her belly and smiles down at the life growing inside her womb. We stood up and dispose the tests, going into the living room to see the kids watching TV. JoJo heard me walking, so she got the full attention of her six siblings and they turned to see us smiling happily.

"Looks like y'all kids are gonna have another brother or sister." I told them.

"Yes!" Nene laughed with me while the kids went towards both of us and hugged her. "Can we call you Mommy?"

Nene went shocked and smiled, feeling emotionally happy and nodded yes. She hugs each of my kids and gathered them up in her warm embrace, being careful with our unborn child. I joined them, rubbing her belly and kissing her cheek.

This is the best Christmas gift ever. I hope that I can have some more kids and keep me a huge family with my girlfriend Nene. She made me realize that she's the right girl and wants to be there for us...as a family.

*Time Skip: Monday Night RAW*

It was hard for Nene to give her title right up and gave the belt to her close friend Brie. The girls left the ring with claps, all three of them congratulating Nene with her first child with me while taking her to my sight and giving me hugs. Their boyfriends kissed them passionately, parting away and smiling at Nene with me.

"We got a Shield baby coming in the world," my buddy Jon wooed as Rya giggles at his excitement.

"More like a mini Hound of Justice," his girlfriend Rya said, earning whistles and woos from the gang.

I chuckled in amusement as Nene hugs her brother and her in-laws. They congratulated me, Paul and Stephanie were thrilled to have a niece or nephew. The roster were clapping and cheering while Nene begun eating her bowl of fruit salad.

Nene's two sisters Crystal and Christine were pissed, but her other sister was happy and was starting to name the baby early. Nene saw their expressions and glared at both of them as her first warning, causing them to flinch and give her saddened looks instead that got her to harden her stare. The guys and I took our girls home to celebrate the newest unborn member of the Shield family.

Nene still doesn't trust her two sisters from their broken triplet sisterhood, but trusts only her brother Paul and her other family members. My family supports this pregnancy and our relationship, which was also good as well. I just hope this baby will be loved and cherished by everybody who cares about them.