CHAPTER★09: Presents Unwrapped

*Christmas Day: Morning*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

The next morning was when Roman and his girlfriend Valerie woke up to see themselves bare. They smiled happily, holding each other's hands and spooning close together. They looked at the clock, seeing that it's 6am and they decided to have another round to start their very first Christmas morning as a couple.

Val got on top of Roman, lowering herself onto his cock and felt full again like last night. She threw her head back in pleasure while the blonde haired girl rode the Samoan under her, Roman held her hips and helped Valerie ride him. His silver eyes stared at her blue ones in amazement and adoration, biting his bottom lip and groaning from the amount of pleasure.

"That's right Babygirl," he encouraged her. "Ride this big fat cock for Daddy."

Val moans wantonly and begins fondling with her nipples. Roman took her hands and place them on his bed, seeing her grip tight onto the sheets. He took this as an opportunity to switch positions and pinned her down on all fours.

Roman taps his cock a few times onto Val's slick cunt and inserts himself back inside her. He begun thrusting hard and rough into Valerie, pulling her hair and bouncing her back to him. Roman grunts before finding her g-spot and heard her squeal loud.

"Must've found your spot huh Princess?" Roman rumbled out, cradling her body close to his own and putting her into a prone position. "Hang on tight."

Roman started grinding his hard monster cock into Valerie's wet pussy, slowing down to stimulate her orgasm and calmed himself down from having a climax. He nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck, kissing and sucking hickeys before biting her sweet spot to silence himself. Valerie gasps before squeaking and whimpering like crazy, cumming and releasing her cream onto Roman's dick.

"Oh God, cum in me Big Daddy! Breed this pussy full! I wanna have your baby! Get me pregnant Daddy!" Valerie babbled desperately, begging and pleading for his load.

"Shhhh," he shushed her softly. "Gonna give you this nut soon Baby, don't worry."

As soon as Roman spoke his last words, he nutted deep inside his girlfriend and felt her squirt hard around his member. He slowly pulls out and pants, growling as his load comes out and uses his fingers to place his essence right into Valerie's mouth. She sucks on his fingers and hums at his intoxicating taste, licking them like a lollipop and had a bright seductive smile spread across her face.

"Wow," she said out of breath and exhaustion.

"I know Babygirl, just go to sleep...we got till 9am." Roman replied, reassuring her that both of them will get up by 9am.

Valerie nodded, starting to feel exhausted and went to sleep after Roman rubs her neck soothingly. He closes his eyes and goes to sleep as well. The couple stayed in bed until 9am and that was when the kids woke up.

*Few Hours Later*

Roman and Val felt something on top of them, opening their eyes to see an excited JoJo with the rest of the Samoan's kids. Val yawns, telling them to go to the living room and open presents. Roman understands why she told them to go unwrap presents, so that they can dress and get in the living room for breakfast.

"What did I do to deserve you Nene?" Roman asked her.

"Nothing," she replied, shaking her head while smiling at him. "You've been loyal and faithful to people Joe, keep doing that for me."

Roman nodded, pecking his lips on hers and getting out of the bed to carry Valerie to the luxury bathroom. He wrapped her with the sheet and escorted themselves in there. Roman shuts the door and let Valerie drop the sheets from her body, revealing her nudity.