CHAPTER★18: Epic Return

*Royal Rumble 2013*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Valerie let the Usos and the Funkadactyls watch over the twins while she got ready for her epic return. She wants her precious crown jewel back and win her spot back as one of the four head leaders of the women's division. Val wore her last wrestling attire when she won the title, but added some new features and smirked evilly at the results in satisfaction.

The Fallen Angels was wearing the similar thing except Merry and Paige still have their fixed short hairstyles. They told their teammates that it'll grow back by 2015 and get longer to the right length. All members of the SOD (Sisters of Destruction) walked through the halls and found the first eldest member's opponent; Eve Torres with Barbie Kelly, Alicia Fox, and Layla El.

Valerie recently dyed her whole hair platinum white before doing some jet black roots in her hair and got her fiance's real name tattooed on her wrist with a red rose. Every member of the SHIELD and the Fallen Angels got brand new changes since the birth of the twins. Everyone worldwide was excited and never forgot about those new changes.

The girls nodded in unison before ambushing the four female heels and let Valerie drag Eve right into the ring by her hair. As Eve's theme went on, fans went nuts as the Queen took the Siren into the ring and the ref realize that Eve's open challenge was in motion. When the bell rings, the current Women's Champion tries to reason with the Queen of Queens until she was speared and locked up in the Heaven's Calling/Figure-8 (Bridging Figure-4 Leglock).

"Helsing got Torres where she wants her!" Michael said as Eve screams and tries to escape the submission move.

Eve have no choice but to tap out to the Heaven's Calling and fans went insane. Valerie let her go to take the Women's Championship and raise it high as fireworks went off. She smirks down at the devastated former champion and tells Eve that she has submitted to the sorority.

The rest of the Fallen Angels went inside the ring and begun hugging her tight into a group hug. The Sisters of Destruction raised their titles high in victory as more fireworks set off and got on the ropes to pose. Eve was taken backstage by her three friends and comfort her as she cries tears of sadness.

The girls went backstage to see Kayla ready to interview her on her comeback and commenting about becoming a mother of two kids. Valerie smiles and admits that she has happiness in her life at last after meeting Roman. Kayla smiles in response with respect as the Queen hugs her and nods at the female interviewer.

"Other than that, I'm proud to be champion again and get back in the ring." Val concluded the interview.

Kayla giggles with the Fallen Angels when Roman covers his fiancée's eyes and Val smiles brightly, knowing it's her fiancé behind her. When she said his ring name, the boys chuckled in amusement as Roman turns her around and kisses her hand. The camera caught the ring and they didn't care cause it shows the sign of a newly turned engaged power couple, which makes them happy that they found joy and peace within their lives...as a family.