My Brother

*Nora's P.O.V*

As the ice crept away from my thighs, Charles and Eric walked in the room. Charles went to my left and Eric went to my right. "How are you doing?" Charles asked with a slight crack in his voice. I smiled, "I'm doing fine. Mentally I could raise this mansion off the ground but physically I could only walk a few steps before passing out." Eric leaned back into the wall, "So Hank told us that you remembered a memory that was very important." I nodded, "It... It was a VERY important one even though I never realized it's importance until just now. It's also a very old memory, one that ha my mother in it." Eric tensed when I mentioned my mother, "Are you going to tell us about it then?" I shook my head as I rested my index finger on Charles' temple, "I'm going to show both of you the memory at the same time. Eric, get over here so I can reach your temple." Eric obeyed and I put my right index finger on his temple. I took a deep breath and projected the memory into Charles' and Eric's mind.

*Memory Projection*

Charles, Eric, and I stood in a room with white walls and a light tan carpet. "What is this place?" I heard Charles whisper. I smiled, "It's my room, or at least it used to be." Charles nodded and suddenly a more kid-like version of me bounded through the room with my mother close behind. I bit my lip as the memories of my mother flooded back. Charles must of felt my slight amount of pain because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. "Mom, did you ever have any boyfriends before you met Dad?" My child-version of me asked. My mother chuckled, "Oh Nora, I didn't have ANY boyfriends before your father. He, however, was in one serious relationship before he married me. I don't quite remember her name but she and I were pregnant during the same year," She paused for a moment, "Then, when she gave birth, she had a nice strong little boy. I wish you could of met him Nora! He was so sweet and polite and had a wonderful head of brown hair. He also had these beautiful blue eyes that were just like you father's. And, I knew that he was a mutant like your father and I. I saw the future and saw him controlling metal." Eric tensed even more after my mother finished that sentence. My child-version then asked, "What's his name Mom? I hope I get to meet him soon." My mother smiled, "His name is Eric Lehnsherr and I KNOW that one day, you two will cross paths." I then ended the projection after seeing the look of shock from both Eric and Charles.

*End Of Memory Projection*

I dropped my hands from Eric and Charles' temples and groaned from the mental effort I put myself through. Eric stepped away, "Y-You're my sister?" "Step-sister to be precise." I corrected him and sat up in my bed. "That's amazing." Charles smiled. I shrugged, "I knew that my father must of been in another relationship with my mother. I just never knew that he had another child with another woman." Eric shook his head and ran one of his hands through his hair, "I-I guess that we're siblings now." I nodded and gave a nervous smile, "I never thought I would have a long-lost brother who could control metal." Charles by this point was outside talking to Hank. "I never thought that I would have a long-lost sister that an infinite number of mutations in her DNA." Eric smiled back at me.