future

As a successful artist in the music industry, and Xiao a very successful streamer you both lived a very happy and comfortable life sill together even at your age.

Sure you lost contact with most of your high school friends like you had any to begin with but you made new friends should you say.

like Venti in the same industry as you or even Barbara which you found her more as like a daughter but still.

You even talk to the students you used to tutor as a kid you all get along quite well and still have monthly hangouts though it is weird to go drink with them.

You even model sometimes cause sponsors duh but you love your life getting an alert on your phone you expect to see a notification for Xiaos streams its about that time.

But you see Venti texting you saying something about how isnt that a certain book written by your friend from high school.

wait... Kazuha??? he wrote a book and didn't tell you??? this bitch you sigh asking for the name of the book.

Immediately going to get his book you sigh contently as you get it and go home immediately going to the first page and it says in the beginning.

to my highschool crush... my first love might i say y/n, and if your reading this do tell me your thoughts id love to hear you talk about this book.

instantly short circuiting at this he... he liked you? that's something new going on your phone you go to text Xiao.

Xiao

hey darling are you streaming?

Was just about to.
What's up?

nothing i just wanted to ask
did you know that
Kazuha had a crush
on me??

...
Yes it was kinda obvious.

damn.
well Aether had
a crush on you

He WHAT??

yes darling
iT wAs kiNdA obViOuS

Omg whats the point of this?

the point
is im reading
his book and it says that
hed like to
talk to me if i read
this... so may i?
as friends of course

Hey, love I trust you
completely. You
don't have to ask,
do what you want.

my god whatd i do to deserve you

exist <3 now im
gonna stream alright?

alright darling

|Enter message

Sighing and clicking off your phone I guess you have time to read this whole book and then again to make sure you dont mis-interpret anything.

Kazuhas way of writing was always complex and had double meanings but it was so beautiful and breath taking you loved it so very much.

Sighing you go and grab your tab sticky notes and a black pen as well with 3 different colored highlighters.

About maybe four hours later your phone vibrates with a loud buzz.

you promise? || xiao x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें