November 5th

You're late to school. And not because you woke up late. but because Xiao didn't even show up to walk with you. Not even bothering to text you.

You even went to his house to see if the dumbass was sleeping but his bed was perfectly made.

And here you are walking to school alone 10 minutes past the bell your already late might as well just take your sweet time.

Getting there 30 minutes later. Knocking on the door before walking in. "y/n you're late." the teacher says turning their attention to you "Yes, i am" is all you say looking over at Xiao who doesn't spare you a glance.

"Just take your seat." the teacher sighs "Kay." is all the girl says before sitting next to Xiao angry at him.

When lunch roles around shes seething "I'm gonna talk with Xiao really quickly." is what you say to the twins with a smile

A smile Xiao is not deceived with "What. The. Fuck." Is all you say walking to the roof "Xiao you just left me?" you say stopping "Its not that deep" is all he replies with.

Wanting to go back and forth with him you dont have the energy you feel like you've been tossed to the side like you did something wrong.

Maybe you are in the wrong right here your overacting its ok for him to just not show up like he hasnt been showing up in your room. For school for like the past six or seven years.

Noticing the dip in your attitude you sigh "You're... You're right, sorry anyways I'll see you tonight?" is all you say "yes" he replies

"Ok" is all you say in return "I'm gonna go now" she says leaving the male on the roof

When your gone he raises a brow a questioning brow what was that he thinks running a hand through his hair.

Walking down the hallway with a clouded mind she sighs going to the one place she could take refuge in the music room.

Taking out her instrument and immediately playing your movements are sharp and quick as if your angry but what are you angry at exactly? What's wrong? Why are you so mad? And who are you mad at?

Getting angrier at all these questions why cant you just be angry without having to figure out why there doesnt have to be a why your angry but your mind races.

Why? Why? Why? is all you think about until a voice cuts it off "woah there, you press any harder the poor thing will break" Kazuhas calm voice grounds you.

Immediately stopping what your doing you turn to look at him "oh, yeah haha" she says rubbing the back of her neck "whoops, I guess"

"Tell me, what is troubling you?" he asks genuinely "oh nothing in particular." she responds cooly "don't lie now" he tuts

"Who said I was lying?" she rebuttals "Me, I can see it in your eyes" is all he replies with pursing her lips she sighs.

"Its nothing you should worry your pretty head about" is all she says ending with a smile.

He just chuckls in return "Now, tell me more stories" she demands "I'm starting to think you just like the sound of my voice" he responds with.

"Oh, you caught me" she puts her hands up "I'm joking im joking I do like your voice though its oddly comforting" she says

"Oh? How so?" he asks "You sound like... like as if the ocean had a voice, now you may look at me weird but I find the ocean comforting and mysterious" she adds

"And you may ask how am I mysterious?" he asks  "well your answer would be you talk a lot... in a good way" she quickly adds

"but, I dont know nothing about you besides that you like writing" she says smiling "thats mysterious to me"

He has his mouth agape most people dont recognize that little trick, he selectively over shares to have you miss the point of his whole life and who he is a person.

"Wow you really thought about this" he gains his composure "it comes with the overthinking" she snorts

Just laughing with her "Now I must practice my peices I loved our chat" she says standing going over to her music "1..2..3..4.." and starting the music that intranced him in the first place.

Its just as beautiful or even more beautiful then before he loves it, completely entranced in it. Maybe even hypnotized but this time its not just the music that has him entranced.

Its you, the way that girl infront of him moves her fingers gracefully and the relaxed loom on her face as she plays the way everything just comes together its beautiful, she's beautiful.

And then everything comes to end hes breathless as if her was the one playing the 3 complicated peices.

"Wow" he breathes "That was amazing! You did such a good job!" he laughs "Thank you Kazuha" is what you reply with "I'm glad you enjoyed the peice

"How did you come to have such a good ear in music though?" you ask "well I played... a lot I even play the flute as you seen and the way you play is like none other" he says

"Oh nows not the time for flattery" she laughs "I speak of no flattery!" he defends "oh?" is all you say while tilting your head

"yes." is all he says in return trying to hide his clear emmbarresment "Is that so?" you say inching closer to tease him starting to loose his composure he says "Yes." again

"Alright then" she says leaning away "the bell is about to ring now I'll be on my way Kazuha" is all you say before packing up

"I'll see ya around yeah?" she says turning around before exiting the class "Yes, till we meet again... darling" he bows dramatically

laughing at his little show you curtsy "till next time love" you say blowing him a kiss then walking away chuckling

how strange he thinks as the bell rings signaling for him to get back to class.