spooky month

"Its Thursday yeah?" you ask throwing your head back to the desk behind you "do you never learn???" Xiao asks "oh yeah" she sighs lifting her head to see the twins walk in.

Sending a small apologetic smile before continuing to talk to Xiao "ok so Halloween is on uhhh" she starts "Saturday y/n. Saturday."

Just waving a hand at him "yeah I was gonna say that, anyways you better not have lost your costume I will personally beat the shit out of you" the female says "why are you so violent???" he genuinely asks

shrugging in return "wait, what time are we meeting again? uhhhh six?" she asks "wow you don't remember? and your the one that suggested it??"

"forgive me damn" she sasses "just tell me" she says turning to face him "whats the magic word" he raises a brow "uh abracadabra bitch now fuckin tell me" she says nonchalantly and then the duo hears a "pffft-" erupting into laughter the same laughter as yesterday.

Xiao instantly turning into his stoic demeanor looks at her as if saying I forgot they sat there.

struggling to hold in the laughter of your own you turn around to greet the blonds behind you.

"haha" she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck "as you know, I think... my name is y/n, and uh whats your names?" she asks looking at the duo behind her

The blond boy with long hair answers before his sister can open his mouth "I'm Aether! and this is my sister Lumine!" he says a little to cheerfully in the morning.

"Ah well this is Xiao" she says pointing to the male that didnt turn around out of emmbarresment "sorry about yesterday again" she says looking a Lumine.

"Anyways, if yall need help with anything then feel free to ask" she says giving a small grin then turning around.

Pinching Xiao on the side and then making grabby hands groaning he gives you one earbud so you can share music.

Making your way in the library you meet with Razor and Bennett is there with him? just deciding thats its ok for Bennett to stay you say "hey Bennett you can stay with us if youd like" smiling he just says an ok before tripping over a leg chair

catching him by the shoulder and saying "you should really be more careful we dont want you getting hurt now" and then walking to the usual spot.

"Alright Razor and Bennett, Razor your English is improving rapidly. your smarter than the teachers made you out to be, which I find infuriating. you just learn in a different way, thats ok though thats what im here for" the girl says starting on grammar

Xiao on the other hand stays up on his phone actually not taking a nap which is cool since you dont have to wake him up now. but you kinda miss his sleeping face.

Putting everything away you say "Alright, lets go, oh Friday ima stay after to practice the violen ya? i have to for the recital in November, you can just go home if youd like" you sigh clearly stressed out with all you have to do.

"no its ok... I'll watch" he says tucking his hands in his pockets "alright.. thank you" she smiles.

"It's fridayyyyy, finally I can sleep in tomorrow" she sighs "You aint sleeping in you have to wake up to get ready and I know your definition of sleeping in is till 5pm so no" Xiao says killing the vibe

"nah cause why the fuck would you say that" the girl says snapping out of her good mood "i'm just telling the truth" Xiao says in return.

"fuckin' bitch" she mumbles under her breath in which after you feel a tap on your shoulder "how are you both so funny" aether asks