aftermath ft xiao

He's left there in the bitter cold not even walling home. just wandering wherever aimlessly its cold. The bitter wind blaring harshly against his cheeks and nose hands almost numb from. the coldness

He sighs running an angry hand through his hair why'd he even do that? Finally deciding to just lay on the floor and faintly says "floor time" just laying there for who knows how long until Zhongli drags him inside.

Xiao not wanting to go inside but something is telling him to get home maybe the aching in his chest or each time he coughs.

An annoying cough thats dry and itchy going inside hes not sure why he feels this way a pain in his chest and the way his breathing gets faster as he walks inside the warm home.

Maybe the rise in temperature who knows all he knows is that he cant do any thing as he trudges up the stairs not even looking at the plate of food left for him on the kitchen counter.

He flops on his bed not willing to take off his snow covered clothes but he just lays there sleep not over taking his body and each time he closes his eyes he just sees the pain that hes caused.

The night seems to go by the slowest slower than the night usually he sighs before slipping out his window and climbing the tree right beside your window then trying to open it... only to find out its locked.

Instantly he feels 10x worse I mean how could he not? you never locked your window after he kept coming in through it.

His legs feel week and his ears start ringing again falling off the tree. It would normally be a horrible fall resulting in at least a fracture but the snow broke his fall.

Its cold very cold he sighs just laying there putting an arm over his face his head throbbing from holding in tears he feels bad he really does.

After a while he gets up feelimg even more sick then he did before before going to his room sighing not bothering to close his window.

Everyday his cold gets progressively worse ad worse not being willing to eat or do anything in general.

Sighing after being asked if hes ok by Aether foor the nth time today he gets up and just leaves nobody being able to find him.

The only reason he goes to school is to see if you would show up one day he feels horrible. Not just internally hes overheating and he cant focus. He can barely stand straight or see correctly.

He couldn't even tell if the day has ended until Aether smiles at him and offers to walk with him Xiao jusst grunts in return not having enough energy to even form a correct answer.

Willing himself to get up and walk the ground is swaying and each of his limbs feet to heavy to be part of his body. everything aches and he has the worst headache he feels cold but hot at the same time.

Finally somehow making it outside he looses his balance and almost falls "Xiao...are you sure you're ok?" Aether asks voice laced with genuine concern

"...'m fine" he sighs standing up to fast the world spinning beneath him everything swaying he can't seem to stand still or gain his balance in general and then he collapses Aether barley being able to catch him in time.

Panicking he yells for Xiao to wake up but all Xiao can make out is "call... call y/n" he wants to protest to do anything to say no he doesnt want your help, he doesn't deserve it.

but his body doesnt give him that privilege he feels himself loosing consciousness going limp against Aether.

kinda sucked at writing this and this chapter has significantly less words than usual whoopss