Chapter-35 ⚠️

"You didn't mention on the phone..th..that you will come"Roseanne try her best not to shuttered her words but in front of him,in front of his dark eyes she can't help but to scared of what will happen.

"I'm soryy it's just..." Roseanne was about to say when Jimin pressed his thumb on her lip rubbing on it with his finger while his index finger is touching on her chin making her to look up him.

"You look standing baby girl"Jimin lean closer to her ear and said in his raspy voice.

He pressed his nose on her neck smelling her scent deeply that makes Roseanne to feel shiver.

"You don't have no idea how much I want to ripped of your dress,slapping your ass and fuck you..hard for what you did behind me"Jimin means word by word to her ear.

She knows that there is no way she could escape tonight.There is no one who will stop this devil to not claim his angel.

"I don't like when I get other men's smell on your body.Your body only should have my scent.Look like I need to teach you some lesson for kissing another girl and letting your ex and Chanyeol come around you and touch you" he continued

"Did you forget who own you because we are a far a weak ago?Do you want daddy to give you some punishment baby girl?" This time Jimin bite Roseanne's ear,the most sensitive part of her body.

"Ahh..yess" Roseanne mummerd a soft voice.She can't believe that voice come from her mouth.

"What did you say babygirl?I can't hear you" His hand went under her skirt.Jimin ripped her pant with one hand letting her pantty drop on the floor.

"Give me punishment Daddy"Roseanne can't control herself anymore under his touch.

His middle finger started doing his work under her dress.He slid his finger in her clit earning a gasp from Roseanne.

At the right time Jimin push Roseanne on the bed and as he said he ripped her tight dress in one shot.Her dress that cost million dollar is just like shattering a papper for him.

She didn't wear any bra so her perfect breasts were exposed in front of his dark eyes.

Now she's compeletly naked while he is still completely dressed.Jimin climbed on the bed and she lay back,her arms hugging his nape.

Not long after Jimin's lip's pressed against hers hungrily like a beast who didn't eat anything for a long time.His tongue dipped into her mouth,she easily open her mouth for him to make it easier.

Jimin explore every inch and corner of her mouth he suck her tongue skillfully.Jimin ripped his mouth away from her when he feel she is out of breath,he sucked her pink nipple into his mouth while his other hand cupping her another breast.Jimin look up her while bitting her nipple harshly.

"Ahh..it hurts.."A tear escape from her eyes because of that he notice that she's really in pain.

He let go of her breast,moved down and burried his face between her legs,his mouth was hot and demanding.Jimin suck her clit like there is no tomorrow when she moan loudly and her thigh tightened against his head as she gripped his soft hair.

When she was about to reach her climax Jimin quickly replaced with his two fingers and thrust faster into her.He felt himself harden against from his boxer.Due to the noises she made it make him wnting more of her.

Jimin lift up his head he smirked as he let his saliva spill from his mouth and onto her already wet pussy.

"Dadyy... shit..I'm.cumming"With one last lick that made her entire body jerk,her back arched high with a moan as her hand still tugging his hair.