Y/n shook her head and looked at Suho like an idiot.

The Wang suit man in front of him was amazing, and he had his subordinates following him. At first glance, he was the kind of ugly stuff, but Suho ridiculed him so arrogantly, obviously seeking his own death.

Boyoung on the side also sneered and agreed: "Suho! Don't talk nonsense with this kind of sh!t, the one next to him is the boss of Harley Insurance!"

Harley Zhou was dumbfounded!

This Kim Suho, and this old woman are so courageous!

They even dared to insult Jisub as a street dog and told him to go away. He really don't know how to write dead words!

In the whole Wrestvel, who would dare to insult Jisub so boldly? !

Even if there were, after being furious, Jisub thrown into the river to feed the fish!

At the moment when Suho's voice just fell, a strong subordinate behind Jisub immediately took a step forward, grabbed Suho's hair, and slapped him from left to right.

"You sh!t You dare to scold So Jisub, are you the god?"

After finishing speaking, he grabbed Boyoung again, slapped her with a loud slap, and cursed: "Smelly lady, dare to scold So Jisub, believe it or not, I will tear your mouth open!"

boom!

When these words came out, both Suho and Boyoung were struck by lightning!

What?

The man in Wang suit in front of them is actually the famous So Ji-sub of Wrestvel? !

And they were insulting him recklessly just now?

Thinking of this, the faces of the two of them became extremely pale in an instant, cold sweat broke out on their bodies, and they were scared to death.

Suho reacted the fastest. He thumped and knelt directly in front of Jisub. While kowtowing, he cried and pleaded: "Fifth Lord, I was wrong. I apologize to you! I was blind and didn't recognize you. I opened my mouth to scold you! These d*mn old men and old ladies have nothing to do with me. Please, please spare my life!"

After he finished speaking, he knelt down, slapped himself and apologized again. He broke down and cried.

He really didn't expect that the backing the boss of this scam company was actually the famous So Jisub of Wrestvel!

Such a big man, let alone him, can't afford to offend even with his whole family behind!

He regrets now and wants to die!

He just wanted to take this opportunity to offer Karina's mother a courtesy, so that he has the opportunity to contact Karina.

Unexpectedly, before he got his wish, he would offend Jisub to death!

If his father knew about this, wouldn't he have to kill himself?

At this scene, the group of grandparents around was shocked.

They also expected Suho to help him get the money back, but who would have thought that in the next second, he would kneel directly on the ground and apologize to the man in Wang suit before him.

And Boyoung, who was quite proud just now, but now she was slapped a few times, embarrassed like a dead dog.

Jisub snorted coldly and said to the people around him: "Since this guy has such a cheap mouth, you will give him 10,000 slaps in return. When will you start slapping him ten thousand times?"

Suho was so frightened hearing the 10,000 slaps in the face, he thought he'd be beaten to death.

At this time, Jisub's men pointed to Boyoung, who was beaten up and spread out, and blurted out: "Fifth Lord, what about this Lady Yoo?"

Jisub glanced at Boyoung in disgust, and said lightly: "Ten thousand too!"

Boyoung knelt on the ground with a frightened puff, and her whole body trembled violently. She was almost scared to death. She provokes Mr. So, so can she still live?

At this moment, several of his subordinates stood up, some grabbed Suho and some grabbed Boyoung, and immediately prepared to move their hands.

Y/n who has been watching this scene coldly in the crowd.

When she saw her mother-in-law being beaten, she didn't want to interfere, because her mother-in-law has always been so cheap, it should be a lesson to her.

However, if Jisub's men slap her ten thousand times, wouldn't it be like beating her to death. Then how can she explain to her wife?

It would be very painful for her wife too!

She felt that she had no choice but to manage.

Just when a brawny man stretched his arms and was about to draw a mark on Boyoung's old face fiercely, Y/n hurried forward and grabbed his wrist!

...................................