That's what Jungkook wanted to do at least.

A part of Jungkook wanted for the both of you to come out and show your relationship to the world once for all.

Was the world ready for his relationship though?

Jimin was leaned over Jungkook's shoulder, squinting at the username and then at the profile picture icon, mumbling the username to himself before pulling his phone out of the pocket of his jeans, "I'm gonna follow Y/N." He looked at Jungkook with a toothy grin then looked down at his phone when it unlocked, pulling up your profile on instagram with a click of his thumbs against the screen.

"No." Jungkook instantly spat but then shook his head quickly when he heard how he sounded, changing the aggressive tone of his voice to a softer one, "I mean..." He shook his head and took a breath. Jealously is a weak disease, Jeongguk. He reminded himself before sighing, "Follow her and see if she accepts you. I doubt she would though."

"Of course she would accept me! We're basically best friends at this point."

"After you tried to seduce her? And kissed her? You still think you're best friends? Hm."

"Quit being jealous, Kookie. That shit is behind us now."

"Mhm?" Jungkook questioned, a dark brow raising with a shrug of his shoulder when he sank back in his chair, arms crossing over his chest and perking up a bit once the piercer entered back into the studio.

Best friends, my ass.

"Sorry about that. Okay! We'll do the ears first and then the lip, alright?" The piercer took a seat on her chair again and slid closer to Jungkook, pulling the cart of tools and jewelry with her and setting it next to her side for ease of access, "And you're not getting anything done today, Jimin-ssi? You've just been accompanying Jungkook every time he comes here for the last couple of years."

"He's just here for moral support." Jungkook muttered, glancing to Jimin with a chuckle.

"And to hold your hand in case you cry." Jimin grinned, reaching over to pat Jungkook's knee before taking the younger's hand, lacing their fingers together, "Your hand is so sweaty, Kookie."

"Well yeah. I'm about to get a bunch of needles in my ear and mouth." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his Hyung, letting Jimin hold his hand. He squeezed Jimin's hand lightly when their fingers laced, looking down at how small Jimin's hand was in his, "I feel like I'm holding Y/N's right now. You both have tiny ass hands." Jungkook chuckled uneasily, taking a deep breath.

"Be nice to me. I woke up early just to bring you here." Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook before they both started to laugh together,

"Damn. I don't know why I feel so nervous."

"Because you're probably worried about what Y/N's gonna say."

Is that true?

Jungkook wanted to bring you with him to the piercing shop. He believed having you beside him holding his hand rather than Jimin probably would have relaxed him considerably. It wasn't that Jimin didn't help him stay calm. There was just something about you.

Something about the way you would caress his back whenever he was tense. The way you would lean close to him and say dorky shit to distract him. Fuck. You didn't even know what you did sometimes. Your aura was just calming to Jungkook. He knew he would be feeling half as nervous if you accompanied him but he wanted to surprise you.

He hoped you'd be happy with his new look.

Jungkook loved impressing you. Loved seeing the way your eyes lit up at the sight of him when he was all spruced up. Yes, you told him he was handsome all the time but something about the way you looked at him with those beautiful, sparkling eyes hit different whenever he was looking his absolute best. The way your gaze trailed over his entire existence. The little sneaky glances you would take of his fingers whenever he wore rings. Your eyes on his hair and forehead whenever he had his hair styled back. Sharp eyes wandering over his collar and chest whenever he wore a button up. You thought you were slick with the glances but Jungkook saw it all. And it electrified him.