Chapter 18

Our love, our life, everything is perfect. Then why can't we be together? Isn't love enough,. Timing. The only thing keeping us apart is time. Now isn't the time and we both agreed. It wasn't a sad ending but like a commitment to being happy and move on without actually moving on. Just waiting for the right time.

Camila POV

Waking up this morning was actually upsetting. I had the best dream in the whole entire world. Lauren came to the rescue. She kissed the pain away. I groan as I stretched to wake myself up but arm hit something. I turned my body to see Lauren laying in my bed.

I smiled as the light hit her perfect skin. I looked down as I realized her naked back was exposed. The memories started flowing back from last night. Which explains the reason why I'm naked as well. But with her I didn't care.

I couldn't be happier it wasn't just a dream. It was real. Lauren the love of my life is here laying down with me after making love and sending the night.

I leaned and kissed her exposed shoulder waking her up. Watching beautiful green eye open that match her smile I couldn't resist and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Mhmm. There is no better way to wake up" she husked as she tried opening her sleepy eyes.

"Good morning to you too" I giggled as I placed another kiss on her soft lips.

"You're even more beautiful in the morning"

"You already got me in bed Laur you don't need to keep kissing up" I joked.

"Well maybe it's my way of saying I want round 2" She smirked and leaned in closer.

"Of course you would" I laughed but secretly I wanted her just as much as she wanted me. I looked at her perfect lips and with every second that passed I desired them more and more.

Just was she was about to kiss me I stopped her.

"Wait, no omg, I haven't even brushed my teeth!" I got up quickly and picked up her shirt from the floor and ran to the restroom. I heard laughter coming from my bed.

I put on her shirt and brushed my teeth. I suddenly felt her body pressed against my back and her lips attached to my neck.

"I have to go princess" she said trailing kissed on my neck leaving a chill that ran through my body.

"What right now?"

"Yeah, I have to catch the next train back. I wasn't even supposed to stay. I'm sorry"

"Alright, let's get dressed and I'll walk you out"

Lauren left. This couldn't be a more perfect way to spend the weekend. I know most of it I spend crying over decisions I made but I'm glad Lauren helped me cope. But now my heart is broken in a completely different way. Lauren has walked out of my life again. I know she isn't mine but it still hurts. It will always hurt.

----------------

Getting home I checked the mail like I always do. I realized there was a fancy letter with my name on it. I wonder what it can be.

I went up to my room and turned on the TV. I sat on my bed opening up the latter. It's from Laurens school. That's weird. I'm not expecting anything. I hope she's okay.

Come to think of it we actually haven't talked in about 3 months. We try keeping in touch after my breakdown and she came to visit but it didn't really work out. Life got too busy I guess. I know with her being so far away.

Inside the envelope was an invitation to her graduation. Her high school graduation. I was practically screaming inside. My face intently lit up. The end of the year is practically here and Lauren wants to share this experience with me. Finally it's my turn to visit her.