Chapter 10

Lauren POV

It shouldn't be hard right? Having to pick between your one true love and drugs. Well, it's more difficult than it sounds. Well at least that's what I thought.

I started to have flashbacks of my time with drugs. How they filled the void I had. I always had something missing in life. I used drugs to not feel like that. What I then realized this whole time I been missing Camila. When Camila broke up with me I used drugs to ease the pain. To fill in the vacancy I had not only in my heart but my life. I couldn't function without her and I did drugs to try to make things better. At some point it did. But nothing, Nothing, made me whole like Camila.

Drugs were just a fill in to my life. But Camila was the puzzle that fit perfectly. It took me one hour, one hour with my thoughts. Just one hour to figure out what I truly wanted and needed in life is Camila.

I saw that it was only 8pm. Camila had gone home even though we planned to stay here the whole night together. I drove to her house. Once I arrived I jumped the fence to climb up to her room. I knocked on her window for her to answer. She did. When I came inside she closed the window and just looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

The words couldn't come out of my mouth. I know what I want to say but it's as if something was holding me back. Instead I cupped her face with the palm of my hands and kissed her. Thankfully she kissed back. Her hand roamed to my back and pulled me closer. When air was needed we broke the kiss. I rested my forehead on hers. I felt her finger wiping the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Camz I can't.. I Can't" the words were hard to come by. I felt stupid because it's not what it seems like.

"I understand Laur" her face fell.

"No camzi, I love you. I pick you!" I took a deep breath. "I just can't do it without you. I need you by my side. I don't want to be alone anymore. I will give up this world for you as long as I have you. I need you to fight with me. Make sure I don't break" my tears fell harder.

She only smiled and kissed my cheek while she kept wiping my tears. "I love you too babe. I will be here every step of the way. You will never be alone as long as you try"

I held her in my arms. I don't know how long I held her but it relaxed me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for crying. I feel so weak" I said now more calmly.

"You're the strongest person I know Lo. Warriors have feeling too." She kissed my lips softly.

"I know I know but I'm supposed to be strong. The one who protects you" I ran may nose on the side of her cheek all cute and cuddly like.

"You will by doing this"

That night Camila came back to my house, since my parents were gone. We finished watching a movie and went to sleep. The best sleep I could have in my life. The way she fit perfectly in my arms and cuddled up to me is really the best feeling. I know I made the right choice.

---------------

School came around again. Camila and I go back to our regular routine. We went to school, attended classes, ate lunch and drove her home. On the way to her house today Camila kept talking about how her little sister was trying to dance and she fell. I smiled because the way her eyes lit up talking about something she is so passionate about. As soon as I heard her laugh I knew I am where I need to be in this part of my life.

I didn't notice Camila stopped telling me her story because I was too lost in my thoughts until she spoke about a different topic.

"Hey what's this?" she got the bag from the back seat and opened it.