Hitoshi's Note

Listening to: Someone You Loved
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

6|21|??

Dear Denki Kaminari,

Hello, love. I know you're dead, but I wanted to write this note anyway. 

I did what you asked me to, I published your journal. Filled with your past, some memories happy, others sad. It's not long, like how you would've wanted it. I even put in some of my own POV's, like you said I could. I fixed some grammar, as well, but still left it to it being recognizable that it's clearly your writing. 

Y'know, even Bakugou cried while he read this. He misses you. We all do. 

By the way, how's Kirishima and Aoyama? Doing well, I hope. If you can even talk to them in whatever after life your in, if your even in one. 

My dad's and I are taking good care of Jayda, making sure she doesn't do anything stupid. She passed the entrance exams! She's at UA now, with Eri. You would be proud of her, and I tell her that everyday, let me tell you. She misses you, too. 

Things haven't been the same after you passed. Bakugou's been more quiet, less loud. It's weird. We haven't, Class A, hasn't been meeting as often. I think everyone's scared that they'll be saddened by another one of their classmates deaths. 

You died a hero, y'know? You fought a powerful villain, and died heroically. I just wish I, or someone else could've been there to save you. 

I'm trying not to be too sad by your death, because I know that's what you would want. But, I can't help it. It's hard. I cry just about everyday. 

You wanna know what's kind of cool? Mineta even came to your funeral. He's matured a lot since high school. He was being polite to everyone, including the girls. It was a nice change. I guess people do change, huh? 

Jirou and Yao-momo got together recently, you've called it all along, haven't you? You said that they would be perfect together since third year. 

It's been one year, three months, five days, eight hours, twenty nine minutes, and fifty six seconds since you were officially pronounced dead, I've been counting. Died at twenty three. That's young. I still love you. 

-Love, Hitoshi Shinsou, your husband, in life, and in death. 

                I miss you. I'll join you soon.