Chapter 2

I started walking her to school as we chatted a bit. She wasn't usually talkative in the morning, still waking up, and she usually fully processed everything from the day before in her head in the morning.

Once we arrived at her school, I kissed her head and sent her in. I saw her teacher wave to me, I put on a genuine smile and waved back. I loved Jayda's teacher, she always let me drop her off an hour earlier than she needed to be dropped off. She was always so kind and gave Jayda extra tutoring sessions in that hour to help get Jayda caught up in whatever she didn't understand from the day before.

I quickly left and dashed to my own school. U.A.

Curse the schools for being far apart from eachother. U.A was on a hill while Jayda's school was in the middle of the city. Whenever I dropped Jayda off, I always had to run.

After about 20 minutes, I finally got there, I stood for a minute or 2, catching my breath, put on my most believable smile, and walked in. Mr. Aizawa always knew why I was late, he always let me go, which always usually tripped off everyone in the class.

I walked in, and was pleased to know I was only about 2 minutes late this time. I was getting faster at this! Mr. Aizawa looked at me, nodded, and then went back to talking about whatever.

I looked to my side and saw Mineta wasn't there. I allowed him to sit next to me. I knew he was a pervert, and made all the girls uncomfortable, and I didn't like that at all, but I also didn't think he didn't deserve any friends. I believed that everyone deserved friends, I even tried a couple times (and failing, might I add,) to get him to tune down his perverted ways. Yeah. Didnt work out. I tuned into the conversation when I heard what Mr. Aizawa was saying.

"-Mineta has been expelled, for obvious reasons. He will not be returning to UA." I heard all the girls release a visible sigh of relief, especially Momo. "So, somebody will be taking his place. Come in." He motioned to the door. The door opened to reveal, none other than, Hitoshi Shinsou.

My breath hitched. It was him! From the Sports Festival. He almost made Midoriya walk out of bounds. Wow! His quirk was really cool.

"In case you don't know him, his name is Hitoshi Shinsou. I expect you all to treat him with respect, just as you would your other classmates, and to not kill him." Mr. Aizawa mainly just looked at Bakugo while saying the last part. Mina and I snickered at that, Bakugo let out a "tch."

Shinsou made his way to the only empty desk in the classroom, the one next to mine. I waved at him politely and turned back to Mr. Aizawa.

Authors Note

Story chapter will be longer in the future, hope your enjoying it so far though!