Chapter 18

*Kaminari's POV*

"Would you be my boyfriend?" My eyes widened as I looked at Hitoshi for confirmation that what Hitoshi said was actually true and not just a figment of my imagination. His eyes said that it was.

"I..." I was at a loss for words. I had no idea how to respond. Of course I wanted to be his boyfriend! The only issue was I forgot what words were. What was my name again?

Hitoshi raised his eyebrows as I kept failing to respond to his question. "Denki? You okay?" He asked lightly as he put his hand over mine, making my already rapidly beating heart beat even faster. Didn't think that was possible.

"Um...I...y...es...both...very yes..." That was the only 'sentance' I could mutter at that moment. I just hoped he could understand what I was trying to say. Because I'm not sure I would've in his situation.

Hitoshi chuckled lightly under his breath and leaned in. The entire time (which felt like an eternity, by the way,) my only thoughts were "omg omg omg omg this is happening, it's not a dream, red alert."

He lightly grabbed my chin to pull me in so we could meet half way, then, he placed his lips on mine.

My stomach erupted into cheers and butterflies. I couldn't remember how to breathe for a moment. What was my name again? Where were we? What was my identity? Oh well, who cares.

After what seemed like a milleneal, but in reality was probably just a couple of seconds, I finally reacted and started kissing him back.

He slipped his hand around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. I put my arms around his neck as we continued making out on the water front in the woods as the sun slowly set and the stars came out, creating a void of blue and orange around us.

Hitoshi pulled away slowly for breath, as we both stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

We both silently agreed to watch the stars come out and the sun set.

Hitoshi took my hand in his and squeezed it in a comforting and reasurring way as we both sat facing the newborn nighttime sky.

"So, you never actually officially answered my question." Hitoshi turned his head towards me with raised eyebrows.

"Um, what question?" I decided to play the part of the dumb blonde. I knew what question he meant, however I wasn't sure if I could answer it if he re-asked it.

"You know, if you would be my boyfriend?" He re-asked.

"Um..well...uhm...uh..." I stuttered out. I couldn't answer this, not because I didn't want to tell him my answer, or my answer was no. I physically couldn't answer. Honestly. I tried. It didn't work.

Hitoshi put his hand underneath my chin, lifting it up. "I need a clear and complete sentence, Denks. Consent is important to me." He whispered seductively, not helping my cause.

"I..." I eventually gave up trying to utter it out loud, and resorted to texting him my answer.

Me

Yes my answer is yes. Sorry words are not coming out of me right now. Can't speak weeeeeeeeeeee
Read, 20:48

Hitoshi chuckled a bit when he read the message.

"Fine, I'll take it, for now," he said as he leaned in to kiss me again, this time, I was prepared and I was able to give a reaction almost immediately.

All of the sudden, Hitoshi's phone started vibrating in his pocket. Hitoshi groaned into the kiss and pulled away to answer his phone.

"Hello?" He asked. I heard mumbling from the other end of the phone, but couldn't hear their actual words.

"No, we're not on our way back yet. Why?" I raised my eye brow. Okay, so it was either Mr. Aizawa or Present Mic.

"Okay, geez, fine, we're on our way back. Sheesh it's almost as if you don't trust us." Hitoshi said. I quirked my eyebrow in a questioning way. He turned towards me after he hung up and put the phone in his pocket. 

"Sorry, that was dad," he stood up and held his hand out for me. "He want's us back home, come on." He said. I nodded and took his hand, and he yanked me up. 

"Let's go then,"