Head to Rainbase!!/I'm Mr. Prince!

Start from the beginning

Vivi: Uh ... Sanji, why did you switch beds? 

Sanji: Well, I thought you ladies would get lonely without a big strong man to pr- 

You then throw a pillow at him! 

(Y/N): AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING, CURLY BROWS?! 

Sanji: OKAY THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO SHOVE THAT PILLOW SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU'LL CHOKE ON IT!! 

(Y/N): Men, get ready to fire at the perverted cook! 

Guys: WITH PLEASURE!!! 

Nami: Come on you guys, don't you know the meaning of a silent n- 

Nami gets a pillow thrown at her! 

Girls: OH, IT'S ON!! 

A pillow fight then ensues, though Luffy is missing out due to talking to Toto. 

Luffy: You really are working that hard aren't you? 

Toto: Even if the sand keeps piling up, it's not going to stop people like me from giving up. I've been around for many years till this point, and I know I'll find more water someday. 

Luffy: Okay, let me help! 

He begins digging with his hands! 

Toto: HEY! HEY! LUFFY, DON'T THROW IT MY WAY!! 

Luffy: Oh sorry!! 

But while the two start working together ... Baroque Works plan ... 

Crocodile: You have your orders. You ready to follow them? 

Mr. 1: So, this is for a new utopia? 

Bon: A pirate like you. 

Ms. Doublefinger: You would betray the World Government? 

Crocodile: What's the point of following them just to get more orders? We should be free men. Now, Operation Utopia begins tomorrow. 

Agents: YES SIR! 

But at that moment, Mr. 3 walks in. 

Mr. 3: Hello there Boss. 

Ms. All Sunday: Mr. 3, how did you find us? 

Mr. 3: It was easy, I just tagged along behind the car you arrived in. Please, Boss, I need to ask that you can forgive me for my failure. I need another chance. 

Crocodile: What do you mean? 

Mr. 3: Well I- 

Crocodile soon raised his voice, scaring all the members of Baroque Works! 

Crocodile: YOU SAID YOU ELIMINATED PRINCESS VIVI AND THE STRAW HATS! WHY DID YOU LIE ON THE TRANSPONDER'S SNAIL?! 

Mr. 3: Transponder's Snail? What do you mean? I never used a Transponder's Snail on Little Garden. 

Crocodile: WHAT?! 

Ms. All Sunday: That does explain why the Unluckies haven't returned from Little Garden. It's a mystery ho- 

Bon: Um! Hello, would you mind explaining to me what's going on here? This doesn't make any sense! 

After an explanation to Bon... 

Bon: THOSE PEOPLE?! I MET THEM!! Before I arrived in Alabasta with my men, they saved my life!!! And, you mean to say that Ms. Wednesday is just Princess Vivi posing as an agent? THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES?! 

Crocodile: Yes. And they are to be eliminated without any questions. 

Mr. 3: But Boss, I need another chance to prove myself t-