Chapter 14

Returning to the kids, they reached to the treehouse where the Alpha Gang took Santa Claus. Peter L. said, "That's must be their hideout. Up there." Alice said, "Great. Now, let's get inside that treehouse and rescue Santa Claus." She starts walking towards the the treehouse.

Megra ran in front of her sister to stopped her and warned, "Alice, wait! Stop! We can't go in there." She asked, "Why not?" Max said, "Didn't you hear? Shoutmon said that Bargramon is in that treehouse somewhere and we're not allowed to go near him." Megra added, "Plus, he's dangerous." Alice mocked, "Ha! I'm afraid of no oogie boogie!" Gaia agreed, "Me neither. He doesn't scare me."

Tom asked reminded, "Uh, hello? What part of 'Bargramon is dangerous' did you not understand?" Polly said, "He's right. We must get back to the town and tell Shoutmon that the Alpha Gang are not making Santa confrable." Alice said, "With what proof? Look, if we come back here with Shoutmon, they're gonna pretend like nothing has ever happened to Santa and make him think that we're liars. If Santa is in there with this 'Bargra', we don't have to get seen by him or anyone. We'll see what they're up to and then we'll tell Shoutmon so he can bust those guys. Alright?"

The 18 kids looked at each other with worry looks. They don't want to get in trouble. Let alone getting caught by a dangerous oogy boogy Digimon. And they hate to see something bad happen to Santa. Once he's gone, Christmas will follow.

Kelly sighed in disappointment and said, "Alright. Let's go. But listen, just stay close to me. We don't want any of us to get spotted by anybody." The kids nodded before they all ran to the treehouse.

Inside the the treehouse, the Alpha Gang laughs as they takes Santa with his wrists tied up above his head to the pipe which is the entrance to the underground of the tree. Santa said, "Don't do this! Naughty children should never get any presents!" They pushed him in the pipe, but didn't go down.

Ed said, "I think he's stuck. He won't go down." Pi Long said, "No he's not. If he can go down the chimney, then he can squeeze down here." They pushed him down harder.

Once they succeed, Santa slid down the pipe. The kids saw something big was sliding down the pipe. They also heard grunting from the inside. They recognized the voice and gasped. The Alpha Gang pushed Santa down. The kids follow Santa down the pipe as it leads to the underground.

Santa fell out of the pipe and landed on a spinning platform. He looked around his surroundings. Everything is filled with casino games, only more scary and dangerous. The room went dark and the decorations of casino light up.

Santa then heard a dice shaking. He turned to the gate that has dice theme. The dice rolled to Santa and it reads two.

A shadow cast over Santa. The shadow creature known as Lord Oogie Boogie Bargramon said, "Well, well, well, what have we here?Sandy Claws, huh? Ooh, I'm really scared! So you're the one everybody's talkin' about. Ha ha ha!"

Lord Bargramon

You're jokin', you're jokin'

I can't believe my eyes

You're jokin' me, you gotta be

This can't be the right guy

He's ancient, he's ugly

I don't know which is worse

I might just split a seam now