Chapter 11

"It goes something like this." Shoutmon said, showing the musicians what to play by jingles the bells to make it sound like Jingles Bells. "How about it? Think you could manage?" The musicians plays the Jingles Bells. Ballistomon checks the list and said, "Next." Shoutmon said, "Fantastic. I want you all to practice and then we'll be in great shape."

When it was Lunamon's turn, Shoutmon smiled to see her and said, "Lunamon, I need your help. More than anything." Lunamon bit her bottom lip, knowing it'll be very bad before told him, "You surely do, Shoutmon. I had the most terrible dream." He said, "That's great. " She said, "No it's not. It's about your Christmas. There were smoke and fire..." Shoutmon said, "Smoke, fire? That's not my Christmas. My Christmas is full with laughter and joy and this." He showed her the picture of Shoutmon in the Santa Claus outfit.

"My Sandy Claws' outfit. I want you to make it." Lunamon tried to be reason to the Halloween king, "Shoutmon, please listen to me. It's going to be disaster." Shoutmon said, "How can it be? Just follow the path. This part is red and the other is white. Plus, Lucy will help you out." She said, "It's the mistake, Shoutmon." Shoutmon said, "Now don't be modest. Who else could make a Sandy Claws' outfit?" "Next." Ballistomon called.

Shoutmon gave the picture to Lunamon, kissed her forehead, and said before he gently pushed her out the stage, "I have every conference in you." Lunamon mumbled to herself under her breath as she walking out, "But it's seems wrong to me. Very wrong."

Shoutmon said to Jasmine when it was her turn, "Just the girl I needed." Jasmine asked not happy to be in this situation as she crossed her arms, "Okay Shoutmon, what do you want me to do?" Shoutmon said, "Actually, I need you, Rivet, Kit, Ratchet, and Clank to do something." She looked at Ratchet who gave her the air kiss, Rivet who blew kiss, and Clank and Kit who waved. Jasmine said in sarcastically while making the face saying she's in trouble, "Oh joy."

He pulled out the nutcracker, gave it to her and said, "I want all of you to make a few nutcrackers that looks like this but scarier." Jasmine takes the nutcracker and asked, "Make a scary nutcrackers? Really?" Shoutmon said getting impatient, "Yes really. Don't you start testing me." Ratchet said, "Listen, Jas. I'd do what he says without making him angry." She asked, turning around to face Ratchet, " Why? What's gonna happen if I made him angry?"

Behind Jasmine, Shoutmon starting to growled. Clank said in fear, "Oh my." The king was about to unleash his anger, but someone came inside the city hall.

"Shoutmon! We caught him! We got him!" All heads turned and see seven minions came with the big bag. Jasmine asked, "Got who?" Shoutmon walks up to the Alpha Gang and said, "Perfect! Open it up. Quickly!"

They open the bag to bring out the Easter Bunny.

Shoutmon said, "That's not Sandy Claws." Ed asked, "It's not?" Zander asked, "Who is it?"

The bunny hopped to Jasmine and sniffing her. Jasmine said cooing, "Aw, how cute." She started petting the bunny as he enjoys it. She said, "Aw, I think he likes me." But Ratchet and Rivet who felt really jealous scared the rabbit with a growling and sharp teeth.

The bunny run back in the bag. The Alpha Gang turned to Shoutmon who just stood there, eyes closed, and not looking very happy. Ed asked frighten, "Uh, not Sandy Claws?" Shoutmon growled, "Not Sandy Claws. Take him back!" Ursula said, "But we followed your introductions." Dr Z said, "We went through the door." He opened his eyes to looked at them and said, "Which door? There's more than one. Sandy Claws is behind the door that shape like this." The king showed them the Christmas tree cookie.

Ed asked, "You mean he's behind the door that looks like a tree?" "I told you!" Ursula yelled while strangling Ed. Pi Long argued, pointing at Mai and Shu, "And I told you idiots too!" Mai argued, pointing at Pi Long, "No you didn't! I said we should check that Christmas tree door!" Shu shouted, pointing at Mai, "You?! You said that he's behind that turkey door!" Pi Long argued, pointing at Shu, "You also said let's look behind that egg!"

As they all started arguing, Shoutmon's anger is starting to grow while his eyes were shut. "Oh dear, here it comes." Clank said before he and Kit cover their eyes. Ratchet covered Jasmine's eyes and Jasmine asked, "I can't see. What's going on?" Ratchet said as he and Rivet closed their eyes, "Trust me. You don't want to see this."

Shoutmon opened his eyes with no eyes pupils and roared angrily really and very loud that the ground starting to shake, cause most people to fell to the ground and things falling off places. Alice asked, getting up, "What was that?" Dragonfly said, "Sounds like someone made the king angry."

The Alpha Gang lost their colors before fainted. Jasmine stood up and said, "Whoa. That sounds super scary." Rivet said as she stood up too, "And that is why we should never look the king in the eye when he reach to this super scary angry mode." Kit added, "And that is also why we should never get on his bad side."

Shoutmon took a few breaths while calming down, his eyes returned normal, and said calmly to the frighten easter bunny, "I am sorry for troubling you, sir." He turned and glared at scared Alpha Gang. "Take him home first and apologize again. Make sure you get Sandy Claws and treat him nicely." Ursula said scared, "OK. " Pi Long said, "W-we'll get it right." "Next time." Alpha Gang said and ran out with the bunny.

Shoutmon sighed and turned to Jasmine, Rivet, Ratchet, Kit, and Clank. Jasmine not wanting to anger the king asked after she quickly grabbed the nutcracker, "How many did you say we should make again?"