Chapter 7

Ballistomon goes around the town, telling everyone to come to the City Hall for town meeting tonight.

Tonight came and everyone entered the City Hall. Well, not all of them. The normal people watched the people walks in the City Hall.

Max asked, "Are we going to join them too?" Guy said, "I don't think so. And besides, we don't belong here." Sonja asked, "So, we just have to leave without knowing what Shoutmon has?" Jasmine said, "I guess not." Chip said, "Good. Let's just get out of here." "Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

Every heads turned to see Ballistomon coming closer to them. Jasmine said, "We were just leaving cause you see, we don't actually belong here." Ballistomon said, "Nonsense. You all are our guests. And besides, Shoutmon wants you to be a part of our meeting." Chip stuttered, "But-but-but-but..." Ballistomon bring them inside the City Hall.

Balistomon place some of kids up in the tree branch with some flying creatures, Jasmine sat down next between Ratchet and Rivet who were so happy to have her, Sonja sat down next to Alister which made her blushing bad, Guy sits next to Sam who was super happy before he wrapped his little arms around Guy's arm, Lunamon next to Gumdramon and his friends, and Lucy, Chip, and the rest of the kids in the front row seat. Even Polly is next to Yoyo.

Shoutmon entered the stage and called out to get everyone's attention, "Okay, listen everyone!" Everybody stops chatting and turned their attention to the king. "Now that I have your attention, I want to tell you about Christmas Town." The word Christmas got the mortals more concerned. What could he be talking about? And does he mean by Christmas Town?

Shoutmon:

There were object so peculiar

They were not to be believed

All around, things to tantalize my brain

It's a world unlike anything I've ever seen

And as hard as I try

I can't seem to describe

Like a most improbable dream

But you must believe when I tell you this

It's as real as my skull and it does exist

Here, let me show you

He opened the certain to reveal the Christmas stuffs. All of the Halloween people gasped amazed as the mortals gasped in shocked. They can't believe that Shoutmon the Pumpkin Digimon king discovered another holiday.

This is a thing called a present

The whole thing starts with a box

Dr Doofensmirtz:

A box?

Ratchet:

Is it steel?

Werehog Sonic:

Are there locks?

Dr Doofensmirtz:

Is it filled with a pox?