Chapter 5

In the forest, Mikey and Shoutmon were sleeping on the trees. They were walking down in the woods all night and they were very tired. Shoutmon and Mikey must've sit next to the trees to take a break. But the next thing they knows it, they fallen asleep.

Shoutmon woke up first and started to get up. He yawned and stretched out his arms. Mikey woke up too, yawned, and asked tired while rubbing his eyes, "Where are we?" Shoutmon said tired, "I think we're still in the forest. But we must've walked further down here." Mikey looked around his surroundings, until he noticed something up ahead.

"Hey, Shoutmon. Look." He said pointing ahead. Shoutmon took a look and saw something.

Ahead is a bunch of trees circling around. Shoutmon asked, "What is it?" Mikey wondered, "I don't know. Should we check it out?" Shoutmon nodded before he and his trusted friend walked towards the trees. They walked closer and got in the center. "What is this?" Shoutmon asked.

Shoutmon and Mikey looked. Each trees in the circle has one each different holidays. Valentines, St. Patrick's, picture of fireworks, Easter, and Thanksgiving. Shoutmon began to wonder. Are those the same trees with holiday doors that brought Lunamon and her family in the Halloweentown? If that brought them to his world, maybe he can find something around here.

Then, something caught Shoutmon's eyes. The tree with the Christmas tree door. He doesn't know why he's interest it, but he feels like it was calling out to him. Curiosity, he walks towards the Christmas tree door.

Shoutmon placed his claw on the knob that looks like the Christmas ornament before turned it. He opened the door and looked inside the tree. Inside is nothing there. Just the emptiness and endless pit.

Shoutmon turned to Mikey who was questioning him. Before Shoutmon could answer, a gust of snow wind started to pull the king in. Shoutmon got pulled in the tree, heard his friend's cry, and the door closed in front of him.

Shoutmon was falling down in a blue vortex with snowflakes.

The Digimon opened his eyes after the fall and saw the huge and beautiful discovery. Down the snowy hill is a red and white like a candy cane town. In it is full with people like elves, a train going around in the tunnel, and in the center of the town is a big huge Christmas tree. Shoutmon leaned too further down to get a good look until he slid down in the pile of snow.

Shoutmon:

What's this? What's this?

There's color everywhere

What's this?

There's white things in the air

What's this?

I can't believe my eyes

I must be dreaming

Wake up, Shoutmon, this isn't fair

What's this?

What's this? What's this?

There's something very wrong

What's this?

There's people singing songs

What's this?