By the time she got out the shower, changed and dried her hair, the pancakes she said that were on her mind, were made graciously by Esme - who had brought them up to Jasper's room.

Seraphina laughed as she saw Jasper lying on his bed, a book in hand.

"Come on, vampire boy. We got school to go to." Seraphina picked up the pancake and ate it as she walked out the room. Jasper followed like a lost puppy.

"Good morning, dear." Esme giggled at the sight of Seraphina who was eating a pancake whilst having her hair in a messy bun.

"Mornin' Esme." She took another bite of the pancake and hummed. "These are bloody brilliant, thank you." The rest of the siblings entered the living room - at the sound of Seraphina's voice - and they all got ready to leave. "You're all too old to be doing High School." Seraphina said as they left the house, the siblings chuckled to themselves. "Can someone give me answers when it comes to the essays and the papers that determine whether i graduate or not?"

~

Once the Cullens and Seraphina arrived at school, the attention was on them because everyone saw the fact that Jasper Hale had his arm wrapped around Seraphina's waist.

"Gotta show everyone that you are unavailable." He muttered to her, causing her to scoff and wrap her arm around Jasper's torso.

"They couldn't get me if they tried. Let's say...none of them are my type." The couple - along with the siblings - chuckled to themselves. Just before they were about to enter the school, Bella strode up to them and faced her sister.

"We need to...talk." She hesitantly said and Seraphina sighed, knowing the time was here to tell Bella the truth. Not about the Cullens, but about herself.

"Do you want me to stay?" Jasper asked her quietly, and Seraphina shook her head.

"No. It'll be fine. Go to class." She turned her head and placed a swift kiss to Jasper's cheek before moving away from him. She went to touch Bella's arm, but the girl flinched. 

Seraphina frowned, and Jasper could feel the guilt and sorrow envelop the girl.

"Go on." He said to Emmett, Rosalie, Alice and Benjamin. They hadn't seen Edward this morning, so they weren't entirely sure where he was.

"Bella, I-"

"I don't know what you are." She said quickly, interrupting Seraphina. "I don't know if you'll hurt me...or dad. Are you even part of our family?"

"I-" Seraphina gulped. Her words got caught in her throat. Bella sounded so hurt and confused that it made Seraphina feel bad. She felt like an abomination. The fact her sister can't even see she wouldn't hurt her. "I would never hurt you or Dad..never intentionally."

"You did, though." Bella said and tears gathered in Seraphina's eyes. "The night in Port Angeles...it hurt knowing you never told me you could do something like that."

"I didn't...i didn't know. I...the powers started developing when you came back to town and i-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jasper stood near the entrance to the school. He felt Bella's sadness and fustration, but he cared not for her. Seraphina, however, felt awful. He could feel how torn she felt how sad she felt and how guilty she felt.

"Because i didn't-i didn't understand what i was fully until i..." Seraphina trailed off, thinking back to Jackson's body in the woods. How mangled and blood soaked it was. How the look of terror in his eyes never vanished, even in death.

"Until what, Seraphina?" Bella impatiently asked, not noticing how Seraphina's breath became uneven.

"Until i saw his body." She whispered, looking at her feet. Bella frowned.

"Who's-"

"Jackson's." Seraphina squeaked, not liking the images that flashed in her mind. "I saw...i saw his body...in the trees. And...something told me when-when Waylon died. It described his death so clearly i could practically see it. And i...i screamed."

"What's that got to do with anything?" Bella asked, getting more fustrated with the girl in front of her.

"Everything. I'm a Banshee, Bella. And i'm a Witch. I'm a hybrid. There's a chance i'm not even your sister."

"You're an abomination." Bella spat. She felt terrified of the girl in front of her. She had just been told that Seraphina could hear voices no one else could. That Seraphina can predict when someone dies or find their body. And is a witch.

Bella snapped. She felt betrayed that Seraphina never told her any of this. Little did Bella know, she made Seraphina fear her magic. Her powers. Believing that if she were an abomination, her powers would be bad.

"Don't come home." Bella then spat and Seraphina flinched. She felt like she couldn't breathe any more.

With no other words to say, Bella stormed off.

"Bella-" Seraphina fell to her knees, cradling herself as the tears fell uncontrollably. No one was in the parking lot bar Jasper and Seraphina. 

Jasper felt enraged with Bella, but refrained from going and snapping the girl's neck. Instead, he made haste for Seraphina, kneeling down in front of her.

"Hey." He softly said, trying to bring comfort to her. However, the girl's emotions were so strong that even Jasper couldn't alter them.

"I'm a freak." Seraphina cried, edging away from her boyfriend.

"No, you're not." Jasper firmly stated, and Seraphina shook her head. She fell onto her bum and hugged her knees, bowing her head as she cried. Her sobs wracked her body and by now, Jasper didn't know what to do. "You aren't an abomination. You aren't a freak. And you are not alone."

"You should...you should probably leave me alone." Seraphina whispered and Jasper shooked his head. "I could...i could unintentionally hurt you."

"I finally found you." Jasper said. If he could cry, he'd probably have streaks streaming down his face, just like Seraphina did. "And i really don't want to let go." Jasper brought the girl into his arms. He held her tightly, and let her sob into his chest. "You don't need Bella."

"That's a bit selfish." She croaked out, referring to when Jasper said he didn't want to let the girl go.

"I know. But i don't care. You mean so much to me and i will not let that stupid girl ruin what we have, Darlin'." Jasper placed a soft kiss onto Seraphina's head, the girl finally calming down. "So...show her...show everyone, that you don't care about the whispers they have about you. Show them you are better then them all."

"That was a good pep talk." Seraphina nodded, her face still smushed against Jasper's chest.

"It was, wasn't it?" The two chuckle and Jasper stood, helping Seraphina stand as well. He noticed the girl's smudged mascara, so he gently rubbed his thumb underneath her eyes, clearing it away. "No need for makeup, Darlin'. You look pretty without it." Seraphina wrapped Jasper into a much needed hug, him returning it.

They seperated after a moment or two and Seraphina took in a deep breath. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder before grasping Jasper's hand. She did what Jasper said to do. She held her head high and she walked towards the school with no care for what other's think.

hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx