The Blue-Eyed Demon

Start from the beginning

Y/n: this has a nostalgic taste... this is soy sauce!

Asuna: I made the sauce for the sandwich with these.

Y/n: incredible. It's perfect! You'd make a fortune selling these to people.

Asuna: w-would I?

Y/n: wait a minute,  no you can't.

Asuna: wh-why?

Y/n: I don't want to lose any of it.

Asuna: you're so greedy... I'll make you another one if I'm in the mood, all right?

We heard someone walking and we turned around seeing Ruby and Klein with their parties. I got up and grabbed the handle of my sword but let go.

Klein: hey, Y/n!

Ruby: heya, Y/n! It's been forever!

Y/n mind: dammit, I'm too on edge after seeing that boss.

Y/n: heya guys, you're still living?

Klein then walked up to me.

Klein: you're as surely as ever, huh? Wait... What's going on here? Why would a solo player like you be with a girl?

Y/n: uh... you've net them during the boss fights, but I'm gonna reintroduce you guys anyway. This is Klein, he's the leader of the Furin Kazan guild. Over there is Ruby, she's the leader of the Beacon guild. Guys, this is Asuna from the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Asuna moved but backed up and I realized Klein was frozen like a statue.

Y/n: yo, earth to Klein... You lagging or something?

He then put his kitana into the ground and bowed.

Klein: h-hello, my name is K-Klein! I'm 24, single, and looking for a girlfr----

I interrupted him by punching him in the nuts making him fall down and his party freaked out.

Y/n: huh?

His party then surrounded me and I was blocking them from Asuna.

Furin Kazan: you're Asuna, aren't you?

They started to get closer and I held them back and Asuna was worried.

Y/n: just because they act like it doesn't mean there bad apples, got it? Let's just say Klein is a bit neutral when it comes to a women.

Klein then stepped on my toes making me jump a little but I looked back at him.

Y/n: what the hell man!

Klein: that's payback!

Y/n: you were about to call me a weezle you jurk!

We dropped the argument when we heard Asuna laughing and we turned to her. Klein then turned around with me.

Klein: what's going on, Y/n?

Y/n: well...

Asuna: hello there. I'll be partying with him for a while. Nice to meet you.

Furin Kazan: huh?

Klein: Y/n! Why, you...

Y/n: whoa! Hold on a minute...

Asuna: Y/n!

We looked were we heard the clatering of metal seeing a bunch of army guys.

Klein: is that...

Y/n: military?

Klein: that's the massive guild that runs the first floor. What are they doing up here?