"I am really sorry, I was in a hurry Mr. Jake." Y/N apologised.

"Mr. Jake...How dare you call me that?!" Jake interrogated her with a fake fury in order to tease her. In his mind he was laughing at how funny that Mr. Jake sounded.

On the other side, Y/N got tense due to him raising his voice. She felt like her lungs were not able to collect the oxygen as she was trying to breathe.

She tried inhaling the air again, but no avail to that. She was continuously trying to take deep breaths but nothing was possible because of her prevailing panic attack.

Jake, at first was confused with the situation, but later on found that Y/N was having difficulty in breathing.

He quickly went towards her and started rubbing her back, encouraging her to breathe.

"Take a deep breath Y/N. Calm down!!! Don't worry, I won't say anything to you!!!" Jake said to her, trying to calm her down.

Jake felt like his heart was beating 100 times per minute at that time. He didn't know why he cared about that girl so much.

"Breath in.... breath out... You are doing okay Y/N, like this only follow my instructions." Jake instructed.

She got calm after sometime and was about to leave the detention room when suddenly the attack hit back on her, but this time too vigorously, resulting her body to faint and fall on the ground before someone held her from falling down.

(Jake's POV)

I made her relaxed after the attack and I kept in mind to be polite to her as she was sensitive. She even thanked me after I helped her.

I exited the room, thinking about her when I again heard her trying to take deep breaths.
Oh shit! Maybe her attack recurred! I was about to help her to calm her down when she suddenly blacked out making me panic and maybe a little bit sad?

I caught her before she could bang her head to the ground and started slapping her face slightly in a hope that she would wake up.

"Wake up Y/N!! Don't faint on me please wake up!!" I screamed.

After some tries, I decided to give up on trying to wake her up and rushed to the care unit. The nurse took the charge from there and told me to wait outside the room.

I was extremely worried about her.. I don't know why.. But I never felt like that with someone else other than my family.

The nurse immediately attended her and asked me to move out of the room. My heart was wishing that she could be my stepsister instead. I always wanted a sister.

After sometime, the nurse came out and allowed me to meet her. She was connected to different wires and machines that indicated her body parameters.

Did I care for her? I went to her and held her hand tightly. The nurse came and told me that she could be discharged before this night and will regain consciousness after a few minutes.

I sat on the chair, waiting for her to wake up but instead I went to sleep due to tiredness.

(Author's POV)

While Jake was asleep, Y/N got her consciousness at the next moment. She took a few minutes to absorb what all happened there, outside the detention room.

She was aware till the time Jake caught her before she fell to the ground and also felt the warmth and comfort around him, just like a person gets from his/her siblings.

She observed Jake sleeping at the chair placed near her bed and decided to wake him up.

"Hey you! Wake up now!" Y/N screamed, making Jake flinch open his eyes.

"You should go home Mr. The school timings are over, thank you for your help I will manage it from here." Y/N said.

"You know my name, but I am older than you and it makes me feel really old if you call me Mr. Call me Jake Oppa. Okay?" Jake asked her.

"Ok Jake O-Oppa!" Y/N answered, a bit too hesitantly.

"Okay Y/N, we should leave now, the nurse said that you can go back home. Should I drop you back to your home?" Jake asked as he was still worried about her.

"No, I will go by myself." Y/N declared adamantly.

Jake afterall agreed with her because she was being too irritating.

"Then let me escort you till the gate, alright?" Jake asked.

"Sure Jake Oppa." Y/N replied back cutely.

Listening oppa from her, felt cute and sincere from her. He loved it.

"Okay, let's go." Jake said.

To Be Continued...

So the fourth chapter is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it.. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻