Chapter 20: Declaring War

"They have tortured us for too long!" I yelled, "They have taken our pride, our rights, our princess!"

The crowd roared with anger and ambition. I stood before the people of Stein with my head held high. Arcania had taken my sister, and I was fed up with their games.

"I propose that we declare war on Arcania for what they have done to us! We are the people of Stein, and we will not be denied! We will not be ignored! We will not be pushed aside!"

I can feel my blood pressure rocketing, and my face turning red with anguish. It was time to declare war, and the time for me to get my sister back for good! The whole kingdom was shocked at my declaration of war, but I had to do what must be done. No man or woman could stop me from my revenge plans. Arcania was going to pay for kidnapping Lilliana, and making Stein look foolish.

"Tonight, we will take up out swords, and finish them off once and for all! This shall not be one time, but however many times it takes us to conquer it all! There will be blood of our enemies flowing throughout the streets of Arcania! We will have justice!"

I smiled at the people. They were as much as angry as I was. So, I held up our flag and sent them to train, because we were going to need an army. Our goals were short but treasured. To get justice and to get our princess back.