Chapter 11: Oh My Sister

I looked behind to see the two imbeciles running towards Lilliana. James and Edward were always the worst of the brothers. Edward always copped an attitude, and James...well...he was always half sober.

"You there! Stop this instant!" Edward screamed.

I stopped and let go of Lilliana, and she ran to James who protectively held her in his arms. I did not like the way he was holding her, and especially not the way he was looking at me. He glared at and me and scowled sharply.

"Leo, I should have known you would be here to ruin the celebration. Just what do you want this time?"

" I only wish to speak with Lilliana." I replied simply, "And then I will leave, and maybe Lilliana will even leave with me."

"You will do nothing of the sort! Now leave at once!" Edward shouted angrily.

I slowly started to walk towards the exit, enraged at how barbaric they treated me. I was of higher power than them since my father died leaving me to become king. How dare they force me out! I was going to get my revenge and Lilliana back in my care. She meant a lot to me, especially since she is my own flesh and blood.

Lilliana was my sister before the war between Arcania and Stein, and she was only three years of age while I was four years ahead of her. We played together and got along moderately well, until a dark night in summer's eve. A shadowy figure kidnapped her and took her to Arcania. I know this because the knights found her tiara on the border between our kingdoms the next morning.

No one has ever discovered the identity of the of the perpetrator, and the evidence we found was a broken pocket mirror. The mirror was gold with dazzling crystal roses around the edges of the glass.I won't stop until I find the one who took her away from her family and I, and when I find who it is...I will vanquish them once and for all for what they have done...