Prologue

Harry's Point of View

“No.” Louis choked, tears prickling his eyes, “H-Haz… I’m tired. I’m tired of this.”

“Tired of what, Louis? What?” I asked, tears welling up in my own eyes. I tightened my grip on Louis’ wrists.

“I’m tired of pretending!” He shouted. “P-Pretending to be fine. Pretending to be al-right! I’m tired of pretending that nothing hurts me! C-Cause I… I’m not, Harry. I’m definitely not!” He cried, stepping back and away from my grasp. He sat on the floor right away, wrapping his arms around his legs as he buried his face in his knees.

I hate seeing him like this… So vulnerable a-and… Weak. This is not like him. I crouched down before him and rested a hand on his shoulder. “Lou…” I whispered. “I’m really sorry, Louis. I’ll make it up to you.”

“No, Harry!” He raised his voice as he looked back up at me. His looks completely change to – somewhat – hatred. “It’s not that simple! Just leave me… Leave me alone! Get out!” He stood up, blue eyes staring darkly at me. His eyes full on rage… Anger... He pointed to the door as tears freely streamed down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Louis.” I repeated, standing up and heading out to exit the drama department.

Have I lost him? My best friend? Have I lost him forever?

~

A/N: Short start! :) Next ones are a bit more longer, hope you continue reading! xx